fresno state vs rutgers

ghostnmyhead

On The Grind Stacking Big Faces
Hey, fellas one hell of a college weekend.This is the only play i liked this whole college weekend.This Fresno state team is going to be like Boise. This game should be a high octane smash mouth football kind of game. Take fresno and the over. The key to this game is rutgers O line.Fresno is going to give teel fits all day.

+165 fresno state( 50 units)
57 over (30 units)

37-24 fresno

Wow...big play. And i hope you're right. Would enjoy seeing Fresno get a big win in NJ today.

:cheers:

Btw...already looking forward to week 3, when wisky visits fresno.

Rutgers lost just 2 starters on D FYI. They return one of the best safeties in the country, and their young linebacker corps is quicker, stronger, and more experienced. The D-line, from my perception at fan day, has put on 10 pounds of muscle per lineman. This team in Piscataway is hungry, and NJ will be rockin', make no mistake. The line is right IMO.

And why don't you just make your unit size bigger? I feel like most people play in Euros and you are making your plays in pesos.

johnci- I agree with you about this Rutgers team. Just like yesterday with Kentucky... can't fade a good defense early in the season as it should be a step ahead of the O.

Rutgers will be a much more balanced team though without Rice, but still has some talent in their backfield.

I like it, ghost. I'll be on Fresno as soon as I can figure out why this damn hotel has gambling sites blocked (Bookmaker & Matchbook).

Go through a proxy blue chip.....

google free proxy server..... that should get you there relatively easy.

haha, thanks for the support guys. Dont let my units fool you. usually i go around 15-25 for a regular pay then anything in the 50-100 is usually a bigger play. Like i said i didnt play anything this whole weekend. so thats why its such a bigger play.

on a side note, i just love how Fresno state loves to play smash mouth football.They have no problem showing up to schools outside of WAC and showing what these dogs can prove.Rutgers loses rice and alot of their o-line this year. Fresno state runs a pro style offense, and has alot of returning kids. Fresno state put up like 285 yards in the air and 200 something on the ground agaisnt a good georgia tech D.true fresno state is on a look ahead with Wisconsin, but their going to play for this one folks. As for travel factor, Fresno arrived in the east last week. so good luck guys, and ill be on the team with 10 returning offense bulldogs!

GT had a good dee last year (and this year too on ground). I don't even care who what or where Fresno is but if they really did grab 200 on ground against GT last year, I'm here and ready.

:smiley_abvm:

Ouch, MY BAD. I forgot the bowl game. I was all hung up on the units.

Friedshrimp :whip:

That is a good game reference point though. GT was good last year. I'm going to look into it now. GT has not had a QB in years and I need to remember of Choice was healthy in that game.

BRB

You are correct ghost !!!!

I honestly don't remember the bowl game and I forgot the timing of GT Coach leaving but the STATS in that game HEAVILY favor Fresno.

Just put 2 units on Fresno. Sorry for jumping your ass on the Fresno thing. I'm new here and I see 50 units and I freak out. But Good work Ghost !!!!

:shake:

If you guys care about the bowl game, Tenuta (DC) coached that game and if HE can't get his D fired up, nobody can.

Go Fresno !!!!!

Good Luck Everybody, Mods- I have only had 2 beers and I spilled the first one.

:7_2_111:

No, this is only the warm up. The BIG dance is tonight at 8:00. GL my fellow Fresno freaks !!!!

Wake me at halftime !!!!

:drinking:

what a horrid first half.. i cant complain Fresno got lucky thank god its only 0-0.. thinking of hedging but letting it ride

Back