Freeland down by the ocean

Paulsy01

Pretty much a regular
Freeland will have his best chance for a no no. I’m on ROX after sitting out last two. Nix has no,chance against Freeland. If Freeland is to pitch a no hitter this year, it may be today :nosepick:

Strangely enough, Jacob Nix who Freeland faces is also on 3 rest and went 8 innings last time out against the Mariners... what the heck?

Freeland will have his best chance for a no no. I’m on ROX after sitting out last two. Nix has no,chance against Freeland. If Freeland is to pitch a no hitter this year, it may be today :nosepick:

Ewwwwwwwwww gross!

Strangely enough, Jacob Nix who Freeland faces is also on 3 rest and went 8 innings last time out against the Mariners... what the heck?

They are both on 4 by my count boss. Both started the 28th. There 31 days in August im pretty sure, that would make 4 days rest I think.

I think Nix has as much interest in getting payback on ROX as any. He hasn't pitched day this year or 4 but best at home, not surprisingly

He is on 4, better on 5, but still good

He is also better home and night

Good history against

Bad outing at SD in April FWIW

He been a QS machine and rox gotta salvage a split while lad and zona beating each other up. Obviously this a bit of hyperbole but imo if rox don’t take this game they might as well start planning their offseaaon fishing trips!!!

I think Nix has as much interest in getting payback on ROX as any. He hasn't pitched day this year or 4 but best at home, not surprisingly

I havnt seen him pitch so this all numbers based for me but it incredibly obvious why his good starts been at home, kid has never even posted a k/9 rate above 7.5 (outside 1 season in A or rookie ball years ago), he barely punching out 3 per 9 in the bigs. Throws a low 90s heater over 60% of the time, only has a 12% soft contact rate. Either I’m missing something or could be he has some secondary stuff that really good he just hasn’t used much yet? Cause this doesn’t look like anything more than a possible back end innings eater.

He been a QS machine and rox gotta salvage a split while lad and zona beating each other up. Obviously this a bit of hyperbole but imo if rox don’t take this game they might as well start planning their offseaaon fishing trips!!!

Kind of feel same way about Phillies today

Kind of feel same way about Phillies today

Problem for fighting phils is they playing one of best teams while rox getting the pads! I really didn’t spend much time on the cubs/phils cause rox were only 10 cents more and facing a punching bag!! Lol

They already wasted marquez’s Gem, can’t afford to lose with Freeland.

They already wasted marquez’s Gem, can’t afford to lose with Freeland.

Ageed. Mf’ers had me nervous for way too long yesterday, was scared to death grey was gonna give one up in 5th and fuck the 1st 5, lol., normally o don’t like taking a team cause they “need it/have to have it” but I have liked rox enough all year i think they will do what it takes to get out of here w a split.

I definitely want Rox to win but let's start tracking all the games where we are backing a team cause they have to win and then they dont

I’ve almost always been a guy who faded teams in those “must win” games but way more with nfl than bases. truthfully it been years since I was still betting bases so much by this time of year. I never had a lot of success after the asb but this year I was seeing cards so well I had to keep going, prob a good 65% of my bets (maybe 70) have all been cards sides and totals but since im still capping decided to continue playing on mostly teams w playoff implications.

In doing so I might have found part of reason I don’t typically have success after asb as in past I continued w my same method of dog hunting for coin flips but thing is by this time there simply not all that many those type games by this point. This season I have really shifted and while I’d venture to guess 85% my pre all star plays are dogs and plus money/low juice totals, while the last month it has flipped and most my plays (sides) been favs between -115 and -150 while still playing plus money totals.. the dogs I been playing been good teams, I’ve gotten away from trying to find value on teams that out of it while previous years I continued trying to identify those same plays that were there in 1st half...

I’m betting ROX solely because of Freeland. Dude is having a historic year for the ROX. And at SD, I expect another QS

That’s what I like to see, early support for our boy!! Don’t stop now, let’s bust it open right off the jump!!

That’s what I like to see, early support for our boy!! Don’t stop now, let’s bust it open right off the jump!!

Well nevermind, just realized we already in bottom of inning and Freeland in trouble. Thought rox had the guys on base! Lol

Never seems easy w these guys but managed to turn a decent profit betting them all 4 games this series in chase mode after the 1st 2!! Lol

Back