Free SB Pick! I Will WIN My Wager, Or I'll Give Ya The Rest Of Feb FREE!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All. A Lot To Get To, And As You Know... I Love To Talk...

ARE YOU READY?! Better Get Ready... Break It Down!

SO After The Raider Game, I Put A Franklin On Cinn To Win SB @ 14-1. And niners @ 10-1 Before They Faced GB... (I'll Get Back To This Later...)

A LOT I See And Hear Is... Rams D > Cincinnati O Line. Rams Will Roll. Stafford Is GOD. Personally?! I Like Burrow's QB IQ. I Think He Is Smart.If You're Gonna Play The Game Boy, You Gotta Learn To Play It Right. Knows When To Hold Em, Knows When To Fold Em. Knows When To Walk Away. And Knows When To Run. He WON'T Be Getting Sacked NINE TIMES!

I See More Things...Like. Dead People. Or OPP... Like This Hear Below...

***Let's be honest, the Queefs lost the game more than the Bungles won it. Just like the Titans the week prior.
MVP for the Bungles today was Patty Mahomes, have never seen a worse 2nd half performance from a supposed elite QB.
Cincy a lucky underdog story and your average bettor with a fuck the man attitude gonna be all over 'em.***

Let's DX This And Break It Down! (I Got The Beat In Your Head Now Huh?! Hahaha!)

*KC And Titans Lost The Game More Than CINN Won It...* I See Second Half Adjustments. I See A "D" Making A Stand. A Different Attitude.

*Patty Lost This Game For KC.* OR MAYBE... CINN Made Adjustments...Went Into The Half After A MONSTROUS Goal Line Stand. CINN Got In Patty's Head! Don't Think They Can't Do Same To Stafford?!

*CINN A Lucky Underdog,* And A Dummy Like Me Is Gonna Play CINN Because Of Fuck The Man (Vince) Attitude. So Anyone That Likes CINN Here Doesn't Know What They Are Talking About?!

Rams Shot Their Load VS The niners. That Was A Physical, Brutal, Beat Down Game. How Many Rams Left The Field During That Game?! At Least 3? CINN VS kc Was Not As Brutal At All. Teams LOVE That Underdog Role! Advantage CINN.

Luck?! Underdog? Call It What You Want. CINN Has The Momentum Right Now. Winning IN Tenn...Winning IN KC.

RAMS Squeaked By The niners... niners Playing Road Game Number...(How Many In A Row?!)

Burrow Is Better Than Garopplo (If You Feel Differently, Let's Hear Why...)

I Got A FAT Burrito In Front Of Me And I'm Hungry...

Play CINN ML And +4 And I'll See You At The Cashier Window!

---Vap:shake:

Who Was The Last QB That Has Won The Heisman, A National Title And The SB?! I'll Wait...

Joe Burrow Could Be The First To Do ALL THREE...In The Span Of THREE Years...

Hard to believe that the last non-QB to win the Heisman and not play at Bama was Ron Dayne in '99!

The Reggie Bush technicality comes into play but still, over 20 years

Cincinnati squeaked by the Raiders, they got abominable games from Tannehill and Mahomes. Oline gave up 9 sacks and you’re saying Rams dline vs Bengals oline isn’t a factor?

I Never Even Heard Of Blankets Until This Site.... I Used What I Heard On Local Sports Talk Radio Sat Morning, And Used Here! Hahaha

Cincinnati had the choice of which jersey combination they wanted to wear in the Super Bowl. For some inexplicable reason, the Bengals have decided they want to wear their black jerseys. Someone hasn't done their research, or someone (probably Joe Burrow) thinks they are above the power of the white jersey in the Super Bowl.

White jerseys dominate the Super Bowl​

Since 2005, we've seen 17 Super Bowls. In those 17 games, the team wearing their white jerseys has come out on top 14 times. The streak started when the New England Patriots, wearing white, defeated the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl XXXIX.

Cincinnati had the choice of which jersey combination they wanted to wear in the Super Bowl. For some inexplicable reason, the Bengals have decided they want to wear their black jerseys. Someone hasn't done their research, or someone (probably Joe Burrow) thinks they are above the power of the white jersey in the Super Bowl.

White jerseys dominate the Super Bowl​

Since 2005, we've seen 17 Super Bowls. In those 17 games, the team wearing their white jerseys has come out on top 14 times. The streak started when the New England Patriots, wearing white, defeated the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl XXXIX.
And more importantly the Bengals are flying in on Southwest instead of Delta. Since 2004, those teams who chose Southwest have scored under the total of 13 points resulting in being 0-8 ats.

Listen. It’s definitely the sexy pick (Rams -4). But I can think of another Rams team years ago that were also the sexy pick. I believe they were called “the greatest show on turf”. Everyone thought they were gonna just steam roll another young QB out of Michigan. And what happened?

I’ll tell you what happened. Sometimes your opponent gets tired of hearing about things like how you have no offensive line. And on that one Sunday in February. On the biggest stage. That offensive line defies the odds and plays the game of their life.

The Patriots didn’t wanna hear any of that shit. About how great that Rams offense was. So Ty Law, Lawyer Milloy, Teddy Bruschi and Willie McGinest came out and started playing physical. Pushing the Rams around.

You take that Rams team on Sunday. Based on LA having a better defense. I’d be reeeeal careful. Because if the Bengals give my boy Burrow any time to operate...

I think he’s clearly the better QB in this match up. And he’s got weapons. He’s got an arsenal too.
Everyone is sucking off Cooper Kupp and OBJ. Don’t sleep on these Bengals WR’s.

Hello All. A Lot To Get To, And As You Know... I Love To Talk...

ARE YOU READY?! Better Get Ready... Break It Down!

SO After The Raider Game, I Put A Franklin On Cinn To Win SB @ 14-1. And niners @ 10-1 Before They Faced GB... (I'll Get Back To This Later...)

A LOT I See And Hear Is... Rams D > Cincinnati O Line. Rams Will Roll. Stafford Is GOD. Personally?! I Like Burrow's QB IQ. I Think He Is Smart.If You're Gonna Play The Game Boy, You Gotta Learn To Play It Right. Knows When To Hold Em, Knows When To Fold Em. Knows When To Walk Away. And Knows When To Run. He WON'T Be Getting Sacked NINE TIMES!

I See More Things...Like. Dead People. Or OPP... Like This Hear Below...

***Let's be honest, the Queefs lost the game more than the Bungles won it. Just like the Titans the week prior.
MVP for the Bungles today was Patty Mahomes, have never seen a worse 2nd half performance from a supposed elite QB.
Cincy a lucky underdog story and your average bettor with a fuck the man attitude gonna be all over 'em.***

Let's DX This And Break It Down! (I Got The Beat In Your Head Now Huh?! Hahaha!)

*KC And Titans Lost The Game More Than CINN Won It...* I See Second Half Adjustments. I See A "D" Making A Stand. A Different Attitude.

*Patty Lost This Game For KC.* OR MAYBE... CINN Made Adjustments...Went Into The Half After A MONSTROUS Goal Line Stand. CINN Got In Patty's Head! Don't Think They Can't Do Same To Stafford?!

*CINN A Lucky Underdog,* And A Dummy Like Me Is Gonna Play CINN Because Of Fuck The Man (Vince) Attitude. So Anyone That Likes CINN Here Doesn't Know What They Are Talking About?!

Rams Shot Their Load VS The niners. That Was A Physical, Brutal, Beat Down Game. How Many Rams Left The Field During That Game?! At Least 3? CINN VS kc Was Not As Brutal At All. Teams LOVE That Underdog Role! Advantage CINN.

Luck?! Underdog? Call It What You Want. CINN Has The Momentum Right Now. Winning IN Tenn...Winning IN KC.

RAMS Squeaked By The niners... niners Playing Road Game Number...(How Many In A Row?!)

Burrow Is Better Than Garopplo (If You Feel Differently, Let's Hear Why...)

I Got A FAT Burrito In Front Of Me And I'm Hungry...

Play CINN ML And +4 And I'll See You At The Cashier Window!

---Vap:shake:
you. me and mattress mack
let's get it

In St. Louis...

And Never To Win Another...

And I'm Talking About The 2002 Remember?! The -14 Point Spread Rams?!

I recall, seems to me the 1st one against titans would be a better comparison tho, this spread only -4 and plenty of ppl giving cincy a chance. Seemed like nobody thought rams could lose to pats, little did they know hoody was watching their walk thru and the refs let pats corners rape the rams wrs! Lol.

I been wrong bout bungals the last 2 games so wtf do I know? I just don’t believe a team getting whipped at the LOS can win it all, I know the game has changed but I still believe you gotta win in the trenches and they just lacking there, everywhere else they equal imo. Im pot committed to beating these fuckers! I have so many open 2 team parlays I started with nba games the last 2 weeks with rams ml to close. If cincy wins this game I’ll have only missed 3 games the entire nfl playoffs and Fuckin lost money! Lol. On sides anyways, if I add up props it probably be close to even.

Anyways if I lose I’ll at least be glad you won, you ok in my book pal. I’ll be excited for the Free picks! Lol. GL bro

@pressitup Good Luck To The Three Of Us! @2daBank Thanks Brother! If It Wasn't For You, My Threads Would Be Lost And Forgotten About! Haha

Hey For FUN... Last 20 Years... Favorites At The Superbowl... Between -4 & -5

2003 Raiders -4... Lose By 27

2006 Steelers -4...Win By 11

2010 Colts -5... Lose By 14

2013 49ers -4.5... Lose By 3

2016 Panthers -5... Lose By 14

2018 Patriots -4... Lose By 8

Well we can’t have that bro, it would be a tragedy for your threads to go unnoticed, you have good incites and are always entertaining!!

@pressitup Good Luck To The Three Of Us! @2daBank Thanks Brother! If It Wasn't For You, My Threads Would Be Lost And Forgotten About! Haha

Hey For FUN... Last 20 Years... Favorites At The Superbowl... Between -4 & -5

2003 Raiders -4... Lose By 27

2006 Steelers -4...Win By 11

2010 Colts -5... Lose By 14

2013 49ers -4.5... Lose By 3

2016 Panthers -5... Lose By 14

2018 Patriots -4... Lose By 8

So they due!! That what I’m telling myself anyways!

not that it matters much in regards to outcome but I think you guys fooling yourselves thinking nobody else on cincy. I have seen a ton of cincy love online and from tv assholes. Prob something like 60-40 rams if I had to guess (just what I’ve seen not any bet percentages or anything, no idea where those are).

@2daBank I've Been Quiet On The "Gambling Scene" (Only Took Me MANY Years Not To Wager Just To Have 'Action') Looking To Add Money To My Bank Roll. Gonna Retire Soon... Money Is KEY To A Nice Retirement... So Not Looking To Make Stoopid Wagers Anymore. That Being Said... Been Thinking Of A Small Wager To Hedge My CINN 14-1... Yet I Just Can't...In Fact... I Wanna Add More To Cinn! Hahaha

@2daBank I've Been Quiet On The "Gambling Scene" (Only Took Me MANY Years Not To Wager Just To Have 'Action') Looking To Add Money To My Bank Roll. Gonna Retire Soon... Money Is KEY To A Nice Retirement... So Not Looking To Make Stoopid Wagers Anymore. That Being Said... Been Thinking Of A Small Wager To Hedge My CINN 14-1... Yet I Just Can't...In Fact... I Wanna Add More To Cinn! Hahaha

Lol. I feel ya. I feel same bout rams. lmao hate we disagree on it.. I have more than enough tho! The parlay with nba strategy worked out great as in I only missed one play of the 10 or so 2 teamers I made with rams ml to close! . I’m gonna go 2marro and play some props tho. Think I found few decent ones. I’m with ya, I’m all bout not being a degen and making money these days!!! If it wasnt for cincy I be crushing these playoffs, lol.

LOS ANGELES — Los Angeles Rams fans and Super Bowl ticket buyers who live in close proximity to the surrounding area appear to be taking their sweet time.

So much so that Thursday morning saw the average ticket price of Super Bowl LVI fall below the Super Bowl LV average for the first time since Sunday’s matchup was set between the Rams and Cincinnati Bengals. Thursday also featured a somewhat surprising slide in “get in” prices for the cheapest seats, hitting $3,400 all-in per seat on a TickPick listing Thursday night. TicketIQ had similar seats available in the $3,500 all-in per seat range.

That’s a far cry from the bottom that secondary brokers were predicting earlier in the week, when some thought the $5,000 mark would be where “get in” seats would settle before starting to climb as the game drew nearer. Instead, it’s been the opposite the last two days, with inventory climbing across multiple platforms and seats continuing to trickle downward. That’s the opposite of essentially every Super Bowl since 2015, which have largely seen inventory management from brokers drive prices higher as Super Bowl Sunday approached.

But Akshay Khanna, StubHub’s general manager of North America, said there’s a fairly simple reason for the reversal in the trend this year: It’s a home game for Rams fans and geographical residents who can drive to the game on Sunday, so they appear to be taking their time in purchasing tickets.

“The last couple of days, the get-in has dropped, as have median prices.” Khanna said. “It’s not that surprising. Every year seems to have a slightly different sales cycle. … Really, what’s unique about this one is that home team aspect — the fact that the Rams play here in Los Angeles, that their fans tend to live here in Los Angeles. Typically, we’ve seen earlier buying cycles because fans have had to buy their tickets. They had to buy flights. They had to buy hotels. And in addition to that, they would buy their Super Bowl tickets, so that they would know they’re going to the game and weren’t just traveling in vain.

“This year, we have a bunch of fans who can literally wake up on Sunday morning without having worried about any kind of logistics and just show up to the game. So we do expect prices to start to increase if and when that buying base does start to really come in.”

The Cincinnati Bengals enter Super Bowl LVI against the Los Angeles Rams as healthy as a team could hope to be.

There isn’t much of a change from the second injury report to the final one, with the following players getting official game statuses for the big game:

• TE C.J. Uzomah (Questionable)
Uzomah has sworn he’ll play (and bathe in Skyline Chili if they win) despite the knee injury suffered in the AFC title game. He’s on pace to do just that and is a big piece of the offense in every facet.

Rookie second-rounder Jackson Carman replaced Hakeem Adeniji at right guard in the AFC title game and is, if nothing else, at least positioned to do so again, if not start.

Overall, the Bengals have had superb injury luck all year. They’re missing players on IR like Larry Ogunjobi, Riley Reiff, Brandon Wilson and Joseph Ossai, to name a few, but this is about as good as it gets for a team still playing in the middle of February after an extended 17-game season.

Here’s a look at the Rams:

The Cincinnati Bengals enter Super Bowl LVI against the Los Angeles Rams as healthy as a team could hope to be.

There isn’t much of a change from the second injury report to the final one, with the following players getting official game statuses for the big game:

• TE C.J. Uzomah (Questionable)
Uzomah has sworn he’ll play (and bathe in Skyline Chili if they win) despite the knee injury suffered in the AFC title game. He’s on pace to do just that and is a big piece of the offense in every facet.

Rookie second-rounder Jackson Carman replaced Hakeem Adeniji at right guard in the AFC title game and is, if nothing else, at least positioned to do so again, if not start.

Overall, the Bengals have had superb injury luck all year. They’re missing players on IR like Larry Ogunjobi, Riley Reiff, Brandon Wilson and Joseph Ossai, to name a few, but this is about as good as it gets for a team still playing in the middle of February after an extended 17-game season.

Here’s a look at the Rams:

Noteboom is a backup and a good 1 at that but if nobody gets hurt, this won’t hurt too bad. Rams have decent depth at Oline. Watch out for Kendall Blanton who replaced Higbee last week. He’s a big smooth TE with good hands. He had an early TD vs Bucs and was outstanding vs 9ers.

Back