Free Pizza

I'm being completely impartial, god. Papa Johns is not better than Dominos as a whole. Personally, I like my local pizza place better than the pizza from Dominos

:thinking: I gotta think if u worked at papa johns instead u wouldn't say that. All those places are garbage though compared to a local pizza spot

so if you have more then 1 person in the house its a guaranteed pizza..

Yup. Gonna have a hand full of couples over for the big game and we've all decided to vote, so we'll have as many free pizzas as we have couples! Thx, Papa John's! :badass:

:thinking: I gotta think if u worked at papa johns instead u wouldn't say that. All those places are garbage though compared to a local pizza spot

i don't work at domino's

Trust me, tru, when it comes to food, I can be impartial.

Domino's sandwiches, pasta products, chicken is better than anything you're going to get at pizza hut or papa johns... especially the wings and kickers

Papa Johns does have some good quality toppings but I am not a fan of their sauce at all nor do I like their crust.

why would papa johns be giving away free pizza on what is probably one of the delivery pizza industries busiest days of the year? It would be like florists giving away flowers for free on V-day

What is the catch here

why would papa johns be giving away free pizza on what is probably one of the delivery pizza industries busiest days of the year? It would be like florists giving away flowers for free on V-day

What is the catch here
If you scored a free pizza, the day after Super Bowl XLVII (Monday, Feb. 4) we'll send you an email with a promotion code good for a free large one-topping pizza by end of day PST

You know, pizza's really not all that expensive to begin with.

No it's not expensive at all. And it hasn't gone up much in price over the past 10-15 years. Best bang for your buck. Any day

If your pizza is nationally advertised, it sucks. I don't know exactly how twitter works, but ...

#expandyourhorizons_supportlocalbusiness_anddontbesocheap

Back