Free Picks Wednesday

EHS49

Pretty much a regular
Not gonna sit on this any longer. I have a gut feeling that the dogs come out barking tonight. i like celtics and lakers to win the game but the adjustment made by books has some added value. have to like the cavs with lebron playing as poorly as he did contesting in most of those games they lost. i think he just woke up from his deep slumber. kobe is still kinda hurt. i like the jazz's motion offense and rebounding advantage and even though i hate their defensive style of play hardnose bball, i respect it. the jazz will keep it close IMO. same thing tonight marlo. if i go 1-3 or 0-4, to the blankets i go!!

:tiphat:

MARLO +400 2u
CAVS +9 4u
CAVS/CELTS 1ST UNDER 89 2u
JAZZ +8.5 4u
JAZZ/LAKERS OVER 213 2u

FADE ME. :popcorn:

Last edited:
i'm off the jazz/lakers under. was only a lean. gonna limit action today but knowing me, i'll probably throw something in game.

crunched some numbers. fade my initial lean and taking the over for the lakeshow late show.

Got my plays locked and loaded. Let me know what you think.

Celtics -9
CAVS/CELTS 1ST Over 89
Lakers -8.5
JAZZ/LAKERS Under 213

Whoever the Red Wings are playing +200

lol, you know im playing.

Im really thinking about that Celts/Cavs game. Just cant get over the beating I took last night but remember.

“If you don’t make the effort to move ahead, you have no right to complain about your current situation.”

What do you think about a max play on Cleveland ML +400.

I think Cleveland wins this in 6. Had a weird vision awhile ago. Fuck 17-1

ALI James will get it done- He will have a tough test facing arguable the best team ever to be put together in this league.

They are so good, they even recruited a player from MARS, and he plays point guard for them, Cassell.

Then they have the Chris Rock looka like RONDO. Throw in the toughness of Ray ALLEN arguably the biggest leader in sports history. THen they have the Paul PIERCE this guy leads by example with his great off season conditioning. If thats not enough they have the greatest big man ever in KG, he is so good that STERN told him take it easy we dont want you to win the championship every year in this league, give it time we will give you one. THen they have the strongest man in the world GLENN DAVIS on this team.

TO make it complete they have perhaps the smartest coach and human Doc RIVERS to coach them. HE is legendary for his ingame substitutions in which no other coach can touch him. Phil Jackson "One day I hope to be on his level" "At this point we want nothing to do with the Celtics and DOC, I dont want to face that guy and get embarrased"

THe task will be a daunting one to beat this Conglomerate of SUPERSTARS and SUPERHUMAN players.

ALI James will get it done- He will have a tough test facing arguable the best team ever to be put together in this league.

They are so good, they even recruited a player from MARS, and he plays point guard for them, Cassell.

Then they have the Chris Rock looka like RONDO. Throw in the toughness of Ray ALLEN arguably the biggest leader in sports history. THen they have the Paul PIERCE this guy leads by example with his great off season conditioning. If thats not enough they have the greatest big man ever in KG, he is so good that STERN told him take it easy we dont want you to win the championship every year in this league, give it time we will give you one. THen they have the strongest man in the world GLENN DAVIS on this team.

TO make it complete they have perhaps the smartest coach and human Doc RIVERS to coach them. HE is legendary for his ingame substitutions in which no other coach can touch him. Phil Jackson "One day I hope to be on his level" "At this point we want nothing to do with the Celtics and DOC, I dont want to face that guy and get embarrased"

THe task will be a daunting one to beat this Conglomerate of SUPERSTARS and SUPERHUMAN players.

Sammy I think we should get an apartment and move in together.

:shake:

EH

We won the 1st half...this is why this bet was made. Were in the middle of the 6th round, both teams have thrown a punch, Cleveland has one knock down, and Boston battled back and got a knockdown. We need LBJ to deliever the TKO, and tonight my friend we

RIDE OR DIE.

Back