Free Picks Wednesday

EHS49

Pretty much a regular
not gonna put POD on it but this is my biggest play in the longest time.

WIZ/CAVS OVER 191 10u

fade me...

hedged out below...

CLEVELAND -4.5 2u
WASHINGTON +5 1.9u

:popcorn:

Last edited:
if i was to bet that game i would take washington but i do hope you win cause i took cleveland for the series (unposted). leaning towards over 192

thanks for your thoughts jc88. keep killing it bro. spurs/pho game was awfully weird.

Haven't even looked at anything yet. The power went out in my neighborhood last night so I couldn't get on line the 2nd half of the Dallas game and the SA game. Man tough beats all around. I push my original over 193 in the Mavs game and lose the Mavs under 2nd half. Luckily I hit my Mavs -1 2nd half and SA under or I wouldn't got crushed last night. Pissed I didn't play Hous -1. New day today.

LMAO at Marlo. Be back later with some thoughts.

Just got up at 11am- Life is great-sleep in work out-chill-cap--

ALso have a strong feeling that this series will end tonight- Stars at home finish series- BOTTOM LINE- Duncan Parker did it- CP3 did it, Dwight Howard, Pistons covered, now Home court is more important-- NOt too worried about a cover here, line should be low enough for us--

Lets get this one

This is another system play that works-- TAKE the team with the individual star over the team with 3 to 4 bonafide scorers.

Reason- The team with the 3 to 4 scorers have no go to guy and they all pass the ball to each other and no one is very hot-

Cavs on the other hand just sitback and watch LEBRON do his thing

lebron will continue to draw double teams and find boobie and delonte for 3. don't see them playing lebron 1 on 1. they would rather allow the open 3 balls by cavs and pray they won't hit. they will

not gonna put POD on it but this is my biggest play in the longest time.

wiz/cavs over 191 10u

fade me...

i'm off the cavs -4.5 by the way hedging with washington +5. hoping for cavs win by 5.

^^^^^^^

i freakin love that you like the over.

biggest play for me this playoffs. i sometimes play 4-5 units on 2nd halfs. this one is huge for me. kinda like marlo's huge under play yesterday which i only had 4 units on.

This series

All 4 games have averaged 189.5

1st half
Clev -2
Total 90

2nd half
Clev -9
Total 98

Regular season they have averaged 194

1st half

2nd half

189.5 playoffs
194 regular season

i'll take the middle

round up. 192. winna winna chicken dinna.

don't know the number cleveland opened at but i know i got -4.5 and hedged out when it got to +5 and now it's cle -6. wow. hope that line movement doesn't matter JC.

yea i went to see what it opened out and didn't see any movement. just checked now when you mentioned and it was indeed 191. then 190.5 for me right now. and every point matters in the playoffs.

lol that's why the early start and then boston thereafter. i might be drinking early tonight.

Back