free picks tuesday

EHS49

Pretty much a regular
thank you nets for saving my ass. loved it all day. a win is a win. don't worry about the tip play phillyroom. all good. damn i have been hot on 2nd half plays. watch out for em!!!

tonight: 6-2 +10.7 units

hedged parlay below! 18 point win by lakeshow i lose both. worth the risk! guarantee myself 500 buck.

2nd half lakeshow -4.5 8 units :tiphat:

2nd half mem/port under 104 2 units:tiphat:
2nd half lac/no over 98.5 2 units :tiphat:

BOBKITTENS VS. NETS -3.5 4 UNITS:tiphat:

MAGIC VS. HAWKS PK 4 UNITS:hang:
(AND PLEASE DON'T BITCH AT PHILLYROOM, BITCH AT ME)

MAGIC/HAWKS OVER 102.5 1ST HALF 1 UNIT:tiphat:

GRIZZ/BLAZE OVER 102.5 1ST HALF 1 UNIT:tiphat:

QUEENS +17.5 VS. MAMBA 2 UNITS :hang:

FOR FUN YOU KNEW I'D DO IT AGAIN. I HAVE WON 3 OF LAST 7 PARLAYS.

<TABLE class=TableReport cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=TableReportTD align=right>50.00</TD><TD class=TableReportTD align=right>1,195.04</TD><TD class=TableReportTD>Basketball - 704 New Jersey Nets -3½ -105 for Game
Basketball - 711 Sacramento Kings +17½ -105 for Game:hang:
Basketball - 701 Orlando Magic/Atlanta Hawks over 102½ -105 for 1st Half
Basketball - 709 Memphis Grizzlies/Portland Trail Blazers over 102½ -105 for 1st Half
Basketball - 710 Portland Trail Blazers -6 -115 for 1st Half

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited:
EH Gl today

You hit up Toronto 2nd half last night?

SURE DID MARLO. was gonna hit it for 2, but saw BAR on it, upgraded it to 4. needed more fire for loss in indy. hit my 2nd half parlay last night if you didn't see with sides and totals of gsw and sa games. not gonna put much out tonight and just find 2nd half spots. i'm hitting 2nd half bets past week at a high percentage. like around 9-2. full game total/sides not so well. GL!!:tiphat:

SURE DID MARLO. was gonna hit it for 2, but saw BAR on it, upgraded it to 4. needed more fire for loss in indy. hit my 2nd half parlay last night if you didn't see with sides and totals of gsw and sa games. not gonna put much out tonight and just find 2nd half spots. i'm hitting 2nd half bets past week at a high percentage. like around 9-2. full game total/sides not so well. GL!!:tiphat:

Good work, had a great day yesterday going 2-1. missed the 3-0 by a moose in Toronto.

Playing the KINGS +17, NO -16, ATL PK, DET -6.5. Have a few O/U still mulling over would like to get some more pts on a few.

GL everyone. gonna go play some ball. the alien inspired me last night. i'll be back in time for some 2nd halves. go hawks and nets.

should have pounded NO. booooo. i did take the over. posted in other phillyroom thread. thank you nets for coming back from 17 and covering -3.5 in overtime. thank you richard jefferson.

2nd half lac/no over 98.5 2 units.

Good call on NJ.. Had them at -4 but it's better than a loss in regulation. Hope you also played what you leaned on my thread. GL with my boys later on!

i didn't play hornets. and i didn't take them at half either!! i knew that is what the hornets always do. blow them away 2nd half. i liked the over more and glad it hit. good job with that bro. wow up 7 with few seconds left. jrich moosed ya. but i was glad we got the push/win. they were down 17 at one point. whew.

my over bet 1st half seems good. but i hope portland covers -6 ugh. that way my 5 team parlay is alive. i can hedge out of halftime of lakers/sac if the line is right and guarantee 500 or so. or let it ride. c'mon portland!!!

2H

figurd i see what the 2nd H king had in mind....lol

UNDER 104 LOOKS OKAY FOR NOW RETBURJ. TOTAL OF 49 AFTER 3.

CUSHION OF 55 IN THE 4TH. SO FOR THE FOURTH WE ARE LOOKING FOR 55 OR UNDER. GOOD LUCK TO US.

and that is why you hedge your parlays!! thanks fellas for the support. up 10.7 units tonight. 5 from hedging parlay. goodnight all.

Back