free picks saturday

EHS49

Pretty much a regular
very profitable friday. almost matched my 26 unit win last week where i hit my 10 unit parlay. i missed out on a 25 unit parlay last night where washington didn't show up. regardless was still able to cash 21 units. most of the cash came in 2nd halves that i didn't have time to post as i was out. if anyone in CTG doubts that i made these wagers, i can post you the tickets and results of all bets made.

on to today. most lines aren't out yet, but i already jumped on a few.

philly vs. wash. will take the better team here with the need to beat out toronto for the 6th seed and a date with orlando. noone wants to play detroit or boston. sir charles kept telling ai on tnt, just don't be 7 or 8. play for 6. toronto and philly both 40-39. toronto is idle. both teams off a back to back with a lackluster effort friday both losing to indiana and detroit. wow detroit. also did hear about caron getting hurt and going down. never bet against an injury. blah blah blah. washington isn't going to catch cleveland. i'll take philly with the points tonight and hit the ML as well.

PHILLY +3.5 2 units and ML small L

pseudo playoff game. expect alot of defensive intensity and possession ball. tried same approach with philly indy last night and it worked. thanks marlo u pushed me on that play.

PHILLY/WASH UNDER 196 2 units L

on sunday memphis beat minny in minny 113 - 101 with a statline of 34 points on 12-20 FG, 8-12 3PT, 10 reb, 6 assists from mike miller. final score total was 214. tonight minny is at memphis with a slight revenge with both teams still in tank mode, maybe not completely tanking, just seeing what they have for next season to work with. mike miller is not expected to play tonight. you take away half of the points he would put up and this total might barely creep over 200's. i'll be on the under.

MINNY/MEMPHIS UNDER 213.5 2 units

DALLAS -5 2 units

MILWAUKEE -2.5 4 units

added: 2nd half over phi/was 98 2 units L
added: indy -6.5 (115) 2 units

-50 parlay

that's enough. GOOD LUCK ALL. :popcorn:

Last edited:
MORE INFO ON MINNY MEMPHIS TOTAL.

last set of games where mike miller did not play the totals were.

vs. miami 187
vs. chicago 209
vs. utah 205
vs. houston 211
vs. phoenix 240
vs. cleveland 198
vs. dallas 181
vs. lac 186

on another note, games vs minny this season. mike miller played all three games FYI.

at minny 214 total - mike miller 34 points
at minny 192 total - mike miller 20 points
at memphis 189 total - mike miller 18 points

CONVINCE ME NOT TO TAKE THIS TOTAL UNDER, AND I WILL PAYPAL YOU HALF A UNIT.

philly has been betted down from +4 to +2.5.

minny went from +4 to +3.5. minny slight revenge spot and memphis without mike miller. and minny OBVIOUSLY not tanking getting the SU win against orlando. orlando is the one tanking as they have nothing to play for. might play minny ML but worried about minny off B2B. opinions welcome.

Like the philly play. 0 day rest is where philly is most dangerous. For the totals, i'm not an o/u person but i kinda like the over in phi/was game. Last night, both teams were awful and didn't shoot the ball well. So i think tonight will be a bounceback high scoring affair for both teams. As for mem/min, you just can't trust any of them. MEM blew the game wide open last night at the 1st half but lost their touch in the 2nd. As far as totals are concerned for tonight, i'd go for overs or no play at all since the under is 14-1 the last two days. The overs will bounceback someday...

Just an opinion though since i'm still undecided what to play... lol.

yea i made a killing on unders past two days especially hitting unders in 2nd half. i am a bit weary about playing the under in philly wash. might be OT there too. alright good. you almost pushed me off under in was/philly. okay you just did. i'm keeping my memphis/minny under though. GL.

nope i'm gonna keep it. oh well. both teams will bounceback, but defense will still be key for a victory. gonna keep it hahaha.

i'll just bump the units down to 2. happy sactown? what is your one pick today?? hopefully you win by more than .5. but hey a win is a win.

Eh don't put a lot of faith in minny on road b2b specially after a win

Both teams nd lottery balls

The under looks good.

Well im not a totals player so no comment. haha. i was thinking about phi,mem,utah... I liked phi to bounceback but the fg% of wiz last night just keeps on holding me back since they can bounceback as well. As for mem, i dont want to sweat things out again and they need mike miller since he is their ATS winner. So might as well go with Utah. Check my thread on my reasons.

thanks marlo. what do you feel about under wash and phil? i might just have no action on it. but it's being betted down, just like wash det. great call on that by the way.

marlo if u are there. wash/philly was o/u 196 now 194. 2 pt window. i might bet out for no action with a magic number of 195. 194 or 196 wouldn't be bad either.

marlo if u are there. wash/philly was o/u 196 now 194. 2 pt window. i might bet out for no action with a magic number of 195. 194 or 196 wouldn't be bad either.

now down to 193.5 from 196. if i get a 4 pt window i'll take it. under is still on.

indy let charlotte jump ahead and couldn't recover. they win the first quarter by 1. my line was -2. boo.

i think INDY took the lead (33-30) then gave up 2pts in the last seconds -
but you're right, they got down early, they were playin like shit

i hit indy at half. just need to win the game here. bobcats playing like it's the playoffs.

didn't think was would go 12/22 3 pt land. blew way past the total. washington got the lead and clamped down loss the over 2nd half and loss philly. philly was in the bonus with 7 minutes left in 4th but kept taking jumpshots. i don't get it. bad night for me so far. i need the bucks.

indy down 4 not helping their case.

CHA 1:17
Offensive Foul turnover on Raymond Felton

CHA 1:17
Offensive foul on Raymond Felton

CHA 1:37
Defensive Rebound by Emeka Okafor

IND 1:40
Danny Granger missed 3-pt. Jump Shot

IND 1:51
Offensive Rebound by Danny Granger

Marquis Daniels missed 2nd of 2 Free Throws

Marquis Daniels missed 1st of 2 Free Throws

Bucks game maybe close til the end. hope they cover for you. Seemed like it's going to be the day of the overs. Try betting on the overs for the rest of the board. But that's not smart handicapping. There's always tomorrow to bounceback. GL with the bucks!

Back