Free Picks Friday

EHS49

Pretty much a regular
SINCE THE PLAYOFFS BEGUN UP 8.05 UNITS. THIS WEEK SINCE MONDAY UP 2.35. BEEN SPLITTING SINCE MONDAY. ON TO FRIDAY.

yes yes. balls to the wall. reasoning behind dallas 1st half play. expect to see them coming out blazing. expect hornets to pull a jizz and come out flat, but they usually can make a game of it in the 2nd half. i like the suns for the full game line, but love the half line even more. spurs play ball like they play chess. try to stay within striking distance. play well enough not to be down 12+. factor that in with the suns coming out strong. don't like the over in det/phi game as much, so i'm gonna lay off. the other two overs have inflated half time overs. if the first half doesn't go over, we will stil have a hedging opportunity to get out of the full game over bet. if it sails over first half bet, which i see the suns over going, i will definitely be on the under if the number is right. that's the trend, gonna buck it til it bucks back. GL all.

PISTONS -4 2u
MAVERICKS 1st half -3 (115) 2u
NO/DAL over 196 2u
SUNS 1st half -3.5 2u
SA/PHO over 194 2u

CHALKY. THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES. :smiley_acbe:

Last edited:
GL EHS.. i'm thinking about doing the same thing with the way the trends happening this playoff..

already on the pistons .. debating on the other two ..

i lean hard on the HOVA in all 3 games tomorrow ... what you think brother?

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 rules=none width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc frame=void><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>Fri 4/25 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>523</TD><TD noWrap>Detroit Pistons</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_0> -4 -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_0> -190 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_0> Over 180½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>7:00PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>524</TD><TD noWrap>Philadelphia 76ers</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_0> +4 -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_0> +160 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_0> Under 180½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=AccountActivity colSpan=8>* Game Note: NBA PLAYOFFS. PISTONS TIED 1-1</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD noWrap>Fri 4/25 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>525</TD><TD noWrap>New Orleans Hornets</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_1> +5 -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_1> +190 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_1> Over 196 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD noWrap>8:00PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>526</TD><TD noWrap>Dallas Mavericks</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_1> -5 -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_1> -230 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_1> Under 196 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD class=AccountActivity colSpan=8>* Game Note: NBA PLAYOFFS.HORNETS LEAD 2-0</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>Fri 4/25 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>527</TD><TD noWrap>San Antonio Spurs</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_2> +6½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_2> +240 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_2> Over 193½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>10:30PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>528</TD><TD noWrap>Phoenix Suns</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_2> -6½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_2> -290 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_2> Under 193½ -105 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

the venue has changed to the site of offensive minded teams. some of the defensive schemes are usually figured out by now. coaches are drawing up new plays to combat those schemes to put up points.

i do lean over in philly and dallas. as i expect a suns cover, that should mean an over cover. that could easily be a spurs cover and under cover. but we will see.

tomorrow i will be on all the favs and overs. good luck to whatever you decide.

i was thinking of doing the exact same thing ... favs + hovas .. we shall see .. gunshy after a terrible day like i had today.. hahaha

Liking the plays EHS. I'm feeling the same thing about the Favs. I like Det & Pho the best. And for the Over I think Pho Over is solid if their gonna cover.

I also agree with all 3 of your picks EHS--

Teams will bounce back and you saw with Toronto and the WIZ and basically Houston that all teams with their backs vs the wall will come out and go crazy and win. They will outhustle and outwill their opponents and win.

The only one I saw losing possibly is maybe Denver and possibly Dallas, the rest I see winning at home
Phoenix looks good for a win-- Detrot should win as they will win the series--

Also Dallas should win or at least get a nice 1st half cover until CP3 brings them back in teh series.

TST, Rod, Bee, Sammy thanks for all your opinions. yes the one i fear the most is dallas. cp3 can unleash at any point and just destroy kidd/jet.

i can see dirk having one of those games. dallas a bit deflated after crushing first game loss. hard to get up after that one. suns were the same way in game 1 and came back strong game 2. i think rod made this reference that they came out with a vengeance only to have their momentum stopped at halftime. a dallas 1st quarter/1st half play in order. still like the suns and pistons for the game. as of right now, only have detroit locked in at -4 for 2 units.

some CTG love on philly scaring the beejeebus out of me. might hedge out and take the middle for no action we will see.

Back