FREE Money and Thanksgiving Betting Specials

scarf31

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Gang,

Even if you have never signed up for MyBookie, they legit are offering a $250 risk free bet on Bears/Lions tomorrow.

Legit what do you have to lose? Nothing. It’s essentially a $250 coupon. And I realized this morning thinking about it this way, nobody loved coupons (especially at CVS) more than @Fondybadger.

Click the link below and take advantage of this coupon, gang. :shake:

Risk Free $250 Bears/Lions Wager Offer

Entering phone # and address really isnt something I want to share with an unknown book.
Offer looks too good to be true.

Entering phone # and address really isnt something I want to share with an unknown book.
Offer looks too good to be true.

u need to put in bet using ur own money first, if it loses, u get money back........if u win, u need to rollover 1 x I think....

I used to endorse this book, but let’s just say their accounting or grading departments sucks balls.
Like with all books, they always win.....

On the heels of their risk free wager, they're offering Black Friday Specials throughout the day...a new one every hour.

So far, they've put up the Pats/Texans game at +110 both sides....no-juice Stanley Cup futures...something between 10-11am Mountain that I missed due to my Black Friday tradition of being the first customer of the day at my grog shoppe....and the current offering is Mizzou/Arky 'will either team score a TD' prop at even money.

It's capped at $25, but it beats fighting the crowds at the stores.

On the heels of their risk free wager, they're offering Black Friday Specials throughout the day...a new one every hour.

So far, they've put up the Pats/Texans game at +110 both sides....no-juice Stanley Cup futures...something between 10-11am Mountain that I missed due to my Black Friday tradition of being the first customer of the day at my grog shoppe....and the current offering is Mizzou/Arky 'will either team score a TD' prop at even money.

It's capped at $25, but it beats fighting the crowds at the stores.

@chipnotized Hell yeah it beats that Black Friday mess...MyBookie is doing a different offer every hour from 10a through the 11p hour EST tonight. Glad you could take advantage.

Back