Free $50: Game 5

JoJo

Pretty much a regular
If the Celtics win the game to nite - Who 's gonna to CRIES first -

Kevin Garnett ,Ray Allen , Paul Pierce , Or Doc Rivers ?

Pick the right one's : that TV will show FIRST -You win $50 from me -pay via Paypal only .All Contestants have til 1st 5 mins in to the first Qtr to enter the pick.

*** This contest is permitted by Betcrime1984 - Thanks BC & CTG.
In case the LAKERS win to nite ( I want them to win & cover -I bet on them ...LOL..) the contest will continue in Game6 in BOS.

GLTA,

cool contest..............I say KG will cry. All those years at Minny not doing shit has built up. If they win, he's the one to cry.

Definitely, Pierce....now give me my 50s...after all those years with Boston...he going to shed first.

Does it have to be real tears? Ray Allen, after all, is a thespian.

Gimme Paul Pierce; he's the one getting the attention this series (you did say it had to be on TV, right?

doc rivers. i don't think any of those players will cry. kg and pierce are too gangsta and ray allen doesnt really have a reason to cry.

emotional day for doc on fathers day if they win. doc cried earlier in a press conference just talking about it. he's a softy

oops- what happen if there is more than 15 contestants pick the same one ? how do we handle Tie-Breaker?

Fondy ? BC? anybody ? any idea?

My mistake -shouldda think of it before I start the thread

i was going to say... there are so few options and so many people. tiebreaker could be closest to the o/u, or how much boston wins by?

I'm taking Paul Pierce. I suggest Celtics margin of victory as tiebreaker or else you are going to have to take out a loan if Pierce cries first. LOL

KG!!! NO doubt, most emotional dude on the floor. But this probably won't happen tonight.

THIS Contest is NOW CLOSE - we had enough Contestants already - I'm sorry that's I start the thread with out thinking about Tie-Breaker solution .
No More Pick Please - I do not want to make a mess ! LOL... Those who posted above -your picks still good for this contest

Thanks,everybody ...

:shake:

thanks jojo, im surprised doc isn't the favorite. the only concern for me is that they will show the players before the coach.

wait wait wait .. i have a pick.

doc rivers and kg are crying at the same time while hugging. hah !

I just start a new thread for this contest ( with Bretcrime1984 helped to revised the rule - and I up it to $100 Prize -way to say sorry for -CLOSE OUT early the contest.

Back