Free $15,000 DraftKings MLB Contest for Monday 1pm EST Deadline

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
This unlimited-player contest boasts a $15,000.00 prize pool and pays out the top 3845 finishing positions. First place wins $1,000.00. Only about 6,000 people registered right now.

[TABLE="class: dk-grid"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]1st
[/TD]
[TD]$1,000.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2nd
[/TD]
[TD]$500.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3rd
[/TD]
[TD]$250.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4th[/TD]
[TD]$100.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5th[/TD]
[TD]$75.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6th - 7th[/TD]
[TD]$50.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]8th - 10th[/TD]
[TD]$30.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]11th - 20th[/TD]
[TD]$20.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]21st - 70th[/TD]
[TD]$10.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]71st - 500th[/TD]
[TD]$5.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]501st - 3845th
[/TD]
[TD]$3.00[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Who'd be interested in doing a weekly+ private MLB $2 Fantasy Challenge at DraftKings? I know a handful of you were doing some the past few weeks.

The first one is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, April 8th. I have to give our contact a rough idea of how many spots to create as once the limit is set it can't be changed, but if it doesn't fill it automatically cancels. So I'll probably go less spots in these first few until I know there's an interest. If you're interested though please post in here.

Don't have an account? CLICK HERE TO JOIN - DraftKings is currently offering a 100% sign up bonus (up to $600) with no promo code necessary.

Draft Kings is now an active partner with Capping the Game!

We offer Daily and Weekly Fantasy Sports contests for cash prizes in all of the five major sports (MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA and PGA) as well as college football and basketball. Our rapid-fire contests are a much shorter duration than the traditional season-long leagues and require no team management after the draft. Our salary cap draft format takes just minutes to complete, unlike the hours-long snake drafts in traditional leagues. We offer new contests every day of the season, and our winners are crowned nightly. Payouts happen immediately after the games - no more waiting until the end of the season to collect winnings!

We are a US-based skill games company, and all of our contests are operated 100% legally under United States and Canadian law. The US Government and 45 of the 50 states consider fantasy sports a game of skill. We do not allow residents of Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, Washington or the Canadian province of Quebec to participate in our contests due to state-specific regulation against cash prize awards. We also require our users to be 18 years of age or older (19 in Alabama and Nebraska). We take the legal status of our contests very seriously. If you have any questions related to this topic, please contact us.

- GPP (Guaranteed Prize Pool) Contests – GPPs are contests that payout the entire prize pool, regardless if the contest fills or not.
- Head-to-Head- Winner takes all in these one-on-one contests.
- Leagues- Play against two or more opponents at a time in smaller field contests.
- 50/50’s – Teams finishing in the top-half of the field win cash no matter the number of entries.
- Qualifier Contests – Win tickets that can be used for free entry into a higher stakes contest
- Multipliers- Great way for a bankroll boost! Win 3x TO 10x your entry fee in these contests.
- Steps- Advance at each step by winning a ticket to the next level. Jump in at Step 1 for just $2.00 and work your way to Step 4 to win cash!
- Beginner- Play against other beginners in up to 50 contests for each sport
- Freeroll Contests – these contests are free to enter and any winnings will be paid with Entry Tickets or DraftKings Dollars

CLICK HERE TO JOIN & PLAY!

So if you're interested in the weekly contest, sign up and get an account, and I'll post the contest link late Tuesday/early Wednesday. But please let me know if we should expect you so I make it large enough. I also just signed up for the $25,000 guarantee on Monday for $2. I was the 2000 registrant. Top 3000 get at least $4 so looks like might only need to be in top 50% or so to get something out of it.

On a side note, they got 250 million from Disney , valuation now just under a billion...

i would be interested in playing when I can..

Thanks for the heads up on this. I entered and cashed. It will give me a few more contests to enter at least.

I did better in golf.

10,881 out of 12,621 in this freebie.

In the $100,000 guaranteed for $3 I finished a nice 26,753 out of 30,621.

Thank you Kyle Lohse for getting me more negative points than any single hitter of mine got on the positive side.

Back