*** Freak Pics *** (Week 5)

Jimmydafreak

Pretty much a regular
I have not been able to win a single game in crunch time the entire season. You know what that means right??? I will win all of them this week!!!
bigsmile.gif

I listed the lines I played. Some are not available, but some lines are better than the number I played.

I really like Stanford a lot this week, but I can't lay over a TD with them. If 6.5 comes within reach again, I'll pull the trigger.

I will add a few totals at some point.

Thursday Night:

3Us - Appalachian State @ Georgia Southern -15
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

*** Would not play over 17

1U - Texas Tech +14 @ Oklahoma State
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

Friday Evening:

3Us - Middle Tennessee State @ Old Dominion -2.5
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

Saturday Early:

5Us - South Florida +33 @ Wisconsin *** Best Bet ***
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

3Us - TCU -32 @ SMU
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

3Us - Tennessee +17.5 @ Georgia
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

3Us - USF +14.5 (2nd Half) @ Wisconsin
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif
:enraged:

Saturday Afternoon:

5Us - FIU @ UAB -16.5 *** Best Bet ***
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

5Us -
Texas -13.5 @ Kansas
*** Best Bet ***
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

3Us - FIU @ UAB OVER 54.5
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

3Us - Memphis +21 @ Mississippi - Push

3Us - UTSA @ FIU UNDER 23.5 (1st Half)
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

3Us - Louisiana Tech @ Auburn -32.5
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

3Us - South Alabama -7 @ Idaho
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

.5U - Miami Ohio UDML +213 @ Buffalo
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

.5U -Arkansas UDML +282 @ Texas A&M
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

Saturday Evening:

5Us - Duke @ Miami -4.5 *** Best Bet ***
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

5Us - Texas State +6 @ Tulsa *** Best Bet ***
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

3Us - Notre Dame -9 @ Syracuse
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

1U - Rice -10 @ Southern Miss
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

.5U -Texas State UDML +163 @ Tulsa
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

Best of luck to all!!!

peace.gif

Last edited:
South Florida ? ! Best Bet?! I admire your courage. Don't think I'll be financially invovled against any of those plays, and will be on a couple. You're surely due for a little luck this week. Hope you get it.

South Florida ? ! Best Bet?! I admire your courage. Don't think I'll be financially invovled against any of those plays, and will be on a couple. You're surely due for a little luck this week. Hope you get it.

I think that line is ridiculous - at least 7 points too high IMO. I think the only shot Wisky has of covering is to pitch a shutout, and I have no problem betting that won't happen.

Last edited:
BOL Jimmy. On the same page as some of yours. I missed the number and am hoping they come back down to under a TD in Miami and Stanford.

texas St is the only way to go. I'm sure we have same thinking on that. But as long as they don't have a let down after last week, then I won't be an ounce surprised to see them win by DD's

Last edited:
Adding:

Saturday Afternoon:

3Us - Memphis +21 @ Mississippi

I liked Memphis @ +19, but now that it has moved to 21, I have to bite. Memphis historically plays Ole Miss tough, and Ole Miss has the biggest look-ahead spot in college football this week. Play on the Tigers while 21 is still available.

Saturday Afternoon:

3Us - FIU @ UAB OVER 54.5

Missed the 52 here, but I still think there is a lot of value in the current number. I expect UAB to get in the 40s by themselves.

I'll probably add a couple of more totals.

Last edited:
I have not been able to win a single game in crunch time the entire season. You know what that means right??? I will win all of them this week!!!
bigsmile.gif

Won both games in crunch time this evening. The tables had to turn at some point. I think I'm now like 2 & 25 in crunch time games this season.

Like most of your plays Jimmy, although opposite with the Tennessee-Georgia matchup. Just
think Georgia will be able to run/pass at will on this Volunteer defense. No look ahead angle in play here since Georgia hosts Vanderbilt week 6. Game might be close for one half, but Georgia wins and covers 45-17 IMO.

Like most of your plays Jimmy, although opposite with the Tennessee-Georgia matchup. Just
think Georgia will be able to run/pass at will on this Volunteer defense. No look ahead angle in play here since Georgia hosts Vanderbilt week 6. Game might be close for one half, but Georgia wins and covers 45-17 IMO.

I'm never on the right side of the schizophrenic Georgia Bulldogs, so you probably have a winning ticket.

:shake:

Adding:

Saturday Afternoon:

.5U - Miami Ohio UDML +213 @ Buffalo

I upgraded UAB to a "Best Bet" and my top play in the Saturday Afternoon time slot.

I like the 1st half UNDERS in the Colorado State/Boston College and UTSA/FAU games if I can get favorable lines.

With you on UAB and Rice, but will be against you with Wisco, UGA, and Duke. Good luck on the rest of the card, and congrats on the Thursday winners.

Is Robinette out? The biggest reason Vandy was terrible early was HC going with Rivers. I would back them today with him, but not with Freshman or pathetic rivers.

gl today. I for sure will be tailing on a few.

Adding:

Saturday Afternoon:

3Us - UTSA @ FIU UNDER 23.5 (1st Half)

3Us - Louisiana Tech @ Auburn -32.5

Saturday Evening:

3Us - Notre Dame -9 @ Syracuse

clover.gif

Back