*** Freak Pics *** (Week 4)

Jimmydafreak

Pretty much a regular
The demarcation line between having a slightly profitable week and a monster one was the Alabama game. It was that close. I finished the week 7-5-1 and 2-1 on Best Bets. The brings the season tally to 25-16-1 (61%), 6 & 4 (60%) on Best Bets, and 0 & 2 on UDML.

For now:

Thursday Night:

Clemson @ Georgia Tech +10.5
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

Clemson -7 (-120)(2nd Half)
@ Georgia Tech*** Best Bet ***
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

Friday Night:

USC @ Utah -2.5 (-120)
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

Saturday Early Games:

Georgia @ Mississippi -6.5 (-120) ** Best Bet **
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

East Carolina @ Virginia Tech OVER 56
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

Florida State @ South Florida UNDER 30.5 (1st Half)
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

Saturday Afternoon Games:

Florida @ Tennessee UNDER 21.5 (1st Half) ** Best Bet **

Florida +5 @ Tennessee

Florida ML +185 @ Tennessee

Auburn Team Total UNDER 20.5 ** Best Bet **

LSU -2.5 (-120) @ Auburn

Saturday Night Games:

Oklahoma State +8 @ Baylor ** Best Bet **

Oklahoma State ML +260 @ Baylor

South Carolina -2.5 @ Kentucky

Bowling Green +17 @ Memphis

Saturday Late Games:

California @ Arizona State -3 (-120)

Air Force -4.5 @ Utah State

Idaho @ UNLV -15.5

peace.gif

Last edited:
That Bama game really sucked, but it happens in gambling. I'm a Clemson man, so it's hard for me to take any bet against them and I'm hoping for a comfortable win, but not so sure with our history in Atlanta. Looking forward to your pics for Saturday.

That Bama game really sucked, but it happens in gambling. I'm a Clemson man, so it's hard for me to take any bet against them and I'm hoping for a comfortable win, but not so sure with our history in Atlanta. Looking forward to your pics for Saturday.

Now you get to bet on your Tigers in the 2nd half!

:rofl:

yo, that your spine?

Clemson is a team I really need to stay away from the rest of the season. I've lost at least my last 5 wagers on or against Clemson. They are team that simply cannot be trusted.

Clemson is a team I really need to stay away from the rest of the season. I've lost at least my last 5 wagers on or against Clemson. They are team that simply cannot be trusted.

Playing very conservative football especially with leads to keep Watson healthy and playbook under wraps until Louisville/FSU. Backdoor covers galore.

Personally like them a lot next week for this reason. Books still unsure how to cap them and they will play into the publics obsession with Louisville. Jackson a great player but so far it's been against three teams without a pulse and a depleated FSU team who will lose a few more this year.

I look for Louisville defense to get exposed and Jackson won't win this game through the air.

Playing very conservative football especially with leads to keep Watson healthy and playbook under wraps until Louisville/FSU. Backdoor covers galore.

Personally like them a lot next week for this reason. Books still unsure how to cap them and they will play into the publics obsession with Louisville. Jackson a great player but so far it's been against three teams without a pulse and a depleated FSU team who will lose a few more this year.

I look for Louisville defense to get exposed and Jackson won't win this game through the air.

I do like Clemson at home next week versus Louisville. And yeah, after completely dominating in the trenches on both sides of the ball in the first half, they went into a shell in the 2nd. CC warned me. Lol!

With Clemson really struggling to get into any rhythm on offense, I felt like they would stay aggressive offensively in the 2nd half and try to get some of their mojo back.

Last edited:
Great call on the Rebels and Va Tech over. Shame FSU decided to show back up and score early. I'm liking LSU and Florida today. Following your whole card, so :cheers3:

Great call on the Rebels and Va Tech over. Shame FSU decided to show back up and score early. I'm liking LSU and Florida today. Following your whole card, so :cheers3:

Yeah, I really expected a slugfest type of game in the FSU/USF game. That was a horrible call!!!

The other two early games were easy winners. I ready to see some more of those today!!!

:money:

Back