Freak Pics!!! (Week 1)

Jimmydafreak

Pretty much a regular
Time for football!!!
an_dance.gif
an_boggienight.gif

I may cobble together an Alabama/Virginia Tech write-up at some point, but suffice to say I love Alabama here. As is my habit, I will dip my toe in the first half UNDER pool frequently early in the season.

Feel free to comment or ask questions.

*** 1st half lines are estimates obviously. I'll revise numbers as necessary.

Thursday Night Games:

Mississippi @ Vanderbilt UNDER 27 (1st Half) *** Best Bet ***

Mississippi -2.5 (-115) @ Vanderbilt

North Carolina @ South Carolina UNDER 29.5 (1st Half)

Tulsa @ Bowling Green OVER 48

Friday Night Games:

No Plays

Saturday Early Games:

Florida International @ Maryland UNDER 24.5 (1st Half)

Rice @ Texas A&M OVER 64.5

Saturday Afternoon Games:

Alabama -20 vs. Virginia Tech *** Max Bet ***

Alabama -11.5 (1st Half) vs. Virginia Tech *** Best Bet ***

Alabama -26 @ +300 vs. Virginia Tech *** Alternative Line ***

Temple @ Notre Dame UNDER 28 (1st Half)

Saturday Evening Games:

Washington State @ Auburn UNDER 31 (1st Half)

Louisiana-Monroe +21 @ Oklahoma

Georgia vs. Clemson UNDER 35 (1st Half)

peace.gif

Saturday Late Games:

LSU -4 vs. TCU *** Best Bet ***

Sunday Night Games:

Ohio +21 @ Louisville

Monday Night Games:

Florida State -10 @ Pittsburgh *** Best Bet ***

Florida State @ Pittsburgh UNDER 25 (1st Half)

Last edited:
Thanks, will be on all max and best bets and will be looking carefully on the rest. BOL

Awww yessssss...love to see those max/best bets up there.

Kick some ass again this year, Jimmy! Best of luck! :shake:

With the "down south" theme to Jimmy's picks...

I always think of biscuits 'n' gravy when reading these threads. Anyone else?

I think I'll have some for breakfast now.

Awww yessssss...love to see those max/best bets up there.

Kick some ass again this year, Jimmy! Best of luck! :shake:

As of right now, I have 2 Alabama "Max Bets" planned this season, and coincidentally they ar Alabama's first two games. aside form the Virginia Tech game, I don't believe the Alabama/Texas A&M game will be competitive either. Alabama's two toughest games this season will be Ole Miss and LSU.

As of right now, I have 2 Alabama "Max Bets" planned this season, and coincidentally they ar Alabama's first two games. aside form the Virginia Tech game, I don't believe the Alabama/Texas A&M game will be competitive either. Alabama's two toughest games this season will be Ole Miss and LSU.

This obviously goes without saying, but, HUGE revenge spot for Bama against the aTm. Is there a line out on that game currently? If not, you got a projected line on that, Jimmy?

This obviously goes without saying, but, HUGE revenge spot for Bama against the aTm. Is there a line out on that game currently? If not, you got a projected line on that, Jimmy?

Alabama opened as a 6.5-point favorite, but the line crept up to 8.5 before it was taken off of the board. Ultimately I think Manziel will play, and the line to settle around 7. I will "Max Bet" anything under 10. I don't expect this to be a competitive football game. I would not be at all shocked if Alabama hits the half of a century mark in the game.

Alabama opened as a 6.5-point favorite, but the line crept up to 8.5 before it was taken off of the board. Ultimately I think Manziel will play, and the line to settle around 7. I will "Max Bet" anything under 10. I don't expect this to be a competitive football game. I would not be at all shocked if Alabama hits the half of a century mark in the game.

Agree with the "max bet"...muchos gracias, amigo. :shake:

Good luck Jimmy. Not against any, and with you on a few. As far as the aTm/Bama game, I hope the Manziel carnival ride doesn't cause that game to open at a much higher #. Anything single digits, and you can count on me being on the Tide big.

Great to see the usual characters stopping in to say hello. I really appreciate it. Also great to see the board come alive. I think the college football forum will soon exceed its precrash form, and I for one am looking forward to it.

I'm going to add a couple of plays, and downgrade my Washington State/Auburn 1st half UNDER play from a "Best Bet" to a regular bet. I still think the game stays UNDER, but I do have some concerns with everything behind Auburn's defensive front 4.

I'm also going to add the Georgia/Clemson 1st half UNDER provided I can get it at more than 5 TDs.

I'm going to add the Alabama -25 on the alternative line @ +300. Again, none of these lines have actually been posted online, so they are estimates. I will edit my card as actual lines roll in.

Lastly, I'm going to add a 1st half UNDER in the Florida State/Pittsburgh game.

Saturday Afternoon Games:

Adding:

Alabama -25 @ +300 vs. Virginia Tech *** Alternative Line ***

Saturday Evening Games:

Downgraded from "Best Bet"

Washington State @ Auburn UNDER 29.5 (1st Half)

Adding:

Georgia vs. Clemson UNDER 36 (1st Half)

Monday Night Game:

Adding:

Florida State @ Pittsburgh
UNDER 25 (1st Half)

peace.gif

Good luck Jimmy. Not against any, and with you on a few. As far as the aTm/Bama game, I hope the Manziel carnival ride doesn't cause that game to open at a much higher #. Anything single digits, and you can count on me being on the Tide big.

Great to see you posting gps. Texas A&M's big problem will be defense. I think we'll see an almost exact opposite scenario play out in the first quarter of this year's game. I think A&M will find themselves in an early hole, and will likely turn the ball over a few times trying to dig themselves out, all the while digging themselves deeper. As I said, I would not be at all shocked if Alabama hits the half of a century mark in this game.

I got FLA last year dogged at home vs LSU by something stupid by some local I use here and there....laughable

I was taking bets from people and having to lie and said I loved LSU....was a nice nice week

The final numbers I locked in for the Thursday night games are:

Ole Miss/Vandy UNDER 27 (1st Half)

Ole Miss -2.5 @ -115

UNC/USC UNDER 29.5 (1st Half)

Tulsa/BG OVER 48 - the line is currently 49.5 at 5D, and 50 at BM. It's still a play for me at 50.

I was able to lock in the following 1at half lines last night.

FIU @ Maryland UNDER 24.5 (1st Half)

Temple @ Notre Dame UNDER 28 (1st Half)

Alabama -11.5

Washington State @ Auburn UNDER 31 (1st Half)

Georgia vs. Clemson (UNDER 35 1st Half)

:thumbsup2:

jimmy...if u don't mind me asking..what book do u use..my book doesn't offer the first half lines until day before..i use 5dimes and betus.com

Hey Jimmy ... have a great day and an excellent season, amigo! Always enjoy your threads and insight.

THANK YOU FOR THE WORK...APPRECIATE. I TAIL IN CFB ( EXCEPT U of H ) AND YOU ARE A DEFINITE READ.

have a great season

Back