Four-Seven

Capt. Slap

1st year apprentice of Sammy
Hmmmmm...nice to see the site back up is all I'm going to say for you guys

Unfortuantly I had a 5,000 Unit play yesterday that won easily...too bad I wasn't able to post it...oh well, back to 1 and 2 unit plays not that I'm rich

Posted Record: 10-6, +6.62 Units

4/7 Plays:

Florida Marlins (-120) over Philadelphia Phillies - Risking 2.4 Units to win 2....obviously by now you guys know I like this young Florida team, as I bet them in every game so far this year (minus yesterday) and believe they are one of the best young teams in the game (of course, not nearly as good as the D-rays lol)...Sorry for the blabber, I'll just get to it...gimme Willis -120 early in the season at Florida all day

Ben Sheets (-122) over Carlos Zambrano - Risking 1.22 Units to win 1...Ok, this is a fucking hard bet for me to enter..I LOVE Sheets, but I also think Zambrano is poised to make a run at the Cy Young this year, a nice rebound win here would be a good start. However, Milwaukee seems to be hitting the ball well this year, and Zam was messed up in his first start, while Sheets looked like the greatest pitcher in the world. I can honestly see Zambrano pitching a gem and Sheets getting blasted for 5 or 6, so I'd advise all to bet this lightly....that being said, I'm backing my boy, Ben to get the W

Cap, I think you jumped on that brewer line..

Shit dropped already and I think it will continue to fall

Eh, I'm looking at TheGreek right now and post whatever lines I see at night when I'm ready to make my plays...I figure a few bucks juice wont matter, although I might hedge off the bet within a few minutes...I just have a bad bad feeling about the Brewers tomorrow (but I can't bet against my boy lol)

I am in the same bind..

I might just say fuck this play but I want to throw $$$ on Sheets

Yea man I mean...fuck this is just a game we shouldn't bet....but I have to cause I know I'm waking up at 10am just to bet it haha

At first I'm like Sheets...then I said nah, Zambrano...then I said nah I cant do that, how bout the under? Then I realized one of these teams will probably win 8-1 or some shit, so I couldn't do that

So fuck it...riding my boy Sheets tomorrow! Lets get this Cy Young boiiii

Well, I knew it...Sheets struggled and Zambrano was on, oh well...won't be playing any more plays like that anymore I dont think

Lets cash this Marlins play,

I'm also adding a play on..

Arizona Diamondbacks (-145) over Washington Nats - Risking 1.45 Units to win 1

1 last play,

Red Sox OVER 5 Runs (+105)...Risking 2 Units to win 2.10 Units

I think the Sox bats come alive and they score 8 or more today (that being said, I could see the Rangers scoring 10+, so I'll take Sox Over 5)

Back