Four Da Luv Uf Muny $$$$$

khmerpride

4 digit bets win more than 3 digit bets
<table class="forum"><tbody><tr class="odd"><td class="forumpost-post"> YTD= 234 - 203 - 11 POD= 149 - 117 - 7
GOM= 3 - 2

3/20/09 5 - 0= ($51,000)

3/21/09 5 -0= ($31,000)
3/22/09 4 - 2= ($9,900)

3/23/09 1 - 4= (-$19,800)
3/24/09 4 - 0= ($28,000)

Books= ($61,300 )

Bank Roll = ($50,000) 1/16/09

4 - 0 Last night. Nice night to bounce back
. We got lucky on the Under Bulls last night. But hey a win is a win. I have some people requesting me to post early on my plays just like the Fresh Start Phase that I used to do a couple of months ago. I just have to keep my head straight and do what I do best. Once again I want to thanks everyone who have been supporting me and have been giving me their inputs. So lets start with some leans for these games. Nothing yet just leans. Any thoughts and suggestion would be appreciated.

Under Sixers =201

Over Raptors =201

Under Knicks =216

Under Pacers =204.5

Over Spurs =179

Wizards +6.5

So hope this can help some of you out there for tonight.
Peace_5.gif

</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td class="quoterow-left">
</td> <td class="quoterow">http://www.covers.com/postingforum/...d=103877660&spt=22&sub=100414027&page=1#reply
</td></tr></tbody></table>

If you don't mind I would like to give some input on your plays.

Under 201 Min/Phi : Can't argue with this play too much. The number appears to be shaded pretty high for these teams, and since it has attracted a good amount of under money it brings upon the scariness of betting a "public" under. i think it would certainly suit minny to keep it low scoring if they want to cover, which could very easily happen. this game could be one of those games played in the 80's and people are like why was the total in the 200's? philly was on that road trip in which they played high scoring games but taking a closer look it was against the west's most uptempo teams and one game was aided by OT. philly played amazing defense against the lakers and since neither of these teams shoot the 3 or FT well it should be gold unless they for some reason play uptempo.

Over 201 Mil/Tor : I would consider this to be a marginal play at best. The bucks havent scored 90 points in four str8 games and albeit it was against good defenses i just think they don't have much to offer on the offensive end and skiles is always emphasizing defense when his teams struggle. I actually like the bucks alot here and would say that is a better play. i'm not sure toronto reaches 100 here, and i have no idea why the public is all over them?? because they blew out the clips and bucks are brutal ATS right now? if anything it made the bucks an underdog instead of a road fav.

Under 216 Lac/Ny : I really have nothing to say about this except i have a gut feeling that the clips keep it REAL close and it goes over the total. however, i really just don't give a shit about this game.

Under 204.5 Mia/Ind : Again, i would say this is very marginal. Indy is well rested and could come out absolutely firing. they can get very hot and their lack of defense will keep miami in this game. i think it could be a high scoring 1st half and for it to go under you would need to sweat out a low scoring 2nd half and it still might go over. public is on the heat and over and SN has told me that when that happens alot of times one is right and one is wrong to burn peoples parlays. i think indy takes this game and it goes over. miami is 10-4 to the over when the total is over 200...

Over 179 Sas/Atl : I guess I am a little biased, but I usually blindly bet these unders in the 170's when people are obviously on the over because of the low number. same thing for when people bet the under in games like GS/pho because it is 240's, i would bet the over. it's not guaranteed, but it is profitable. i would never touch this over no matter what though, under if anything. it is not fun to watch the slowest teams with the best defenses and you need points.

Wash +6.5 : this play could be solid for a couple reasons. 1. like the bulls, the kittens are not a good road team and people should be VERY weary of laying that many points on the road. 2. wash certainly didnt throw in the towel against the bulls, i watched the game and wash was really solid for a long time. i actually bet the bulls and i admit it was a horrible fucking bet. however, kittens are pretty much in a must win especially against such a shitty team and i don't see them losing. this makes it tough for me to take the points because i would be looking at them to cover when i usually like betting teams catching points that i think will win SU. obviously can't do that all the time, i.e. when taking double digit underdogs but im just saying i cannot trust washington to beat any team in the NBA at this point.

GL with your bets.

<TABLE class=forum><TBODY><TR class=even><TD class=forumpost-post>Lock and loaded ready to roll. Play it if you like it and fade it if you don't. As always good luck to everyone tonight.

Over Raptors =202 $1,100 to win $1,000

POD =Under Knicks =217.5 $3,300 to win $3,000

Over Hawks =179 $1,100 to win $1,000

POD =Under Pacers =205 $3,300 to win $3,000

Playing 2 team parlay Action Reverse as well $2,000 to win $8,000

Under Knicks =217.5
Under Pacers =205

Good luck to everyone tonight on whatever you decide to do. Maybe it's a good time to fade me tonight.
an_cheers.gif

</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=quoterow-left></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

why would it be a good time to fade? your fuckin hot as hell this week... keep it goin

jimbo =Thanks for the participation and your comment much appreciated. Lets hope we can cash some of these in tonight.:cheers:

i'm rooting for ya because i don't have money on any of these bets but if you read my writeups i disagreed with some of those plays.

others do it as well. nothing wrong with that. we just like to keep the comments like the one you posted over at blankeds aka covers, and not here. :shake:

lol. i'm not sure what i posted at covers. but if/when i do, my handle is still the same. :36_11_6:

<TABLE class=forum><TBODY><TR class=odd><TD class=forumpost-post>Over Raptors =202 $1,100 to win $1,000
an_clap.gif

POD =Under Knicks =217.5 $3,300 to win
an_brick.gif
$3,000

an_boggienight.gif

an_happydude.gif

3 - 1 Night Fuck man I can't believe the Clippers are hang around with the Knicks. Screwed up my night on the Under play. Going to play a late game see if I can make some profit for the night.
Peace_5.gif

</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=quoterow-left></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I am adding this play tonight hopefully this shit will hit so I can make some sort of profit. For all of you who tailed on the earlier games it should be enough for you already. For me I am playing with house money so I can take a hit if I lose this one tonight. There is always tomorrow so don't force yourself to play if you don't want to. But whatever you guys decide to do good luck to all.
Peace_5.gif

Lock and loaded ready to roll. Play it if you like it and fade it if you don't. As always good luck to everyone tonight.

POD =Suns -3 $7,700 to win $7,000

So lets get it done fellas.
an_cheers.gif

Jazz is on a B2B playing on the road at Phoenix is a no no. You all should no how the Jazz play on the road. Plus the Suns is trying to keep pace with the Mavericks for the 8th seed. The Suns been playing great as of late. Vegas is begging you for Jazz money. Why do you think the line is where it is. This line should be Suns -9. But just like I siad best of luck on whatevr you all decide to do.
Peace_5.gif

Cha Ching Cha Ching Cha Ching
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

Congrats Suns and Over Backers
win.gif
an_clap.gif
an_dance.gif
thumbs_up.gif
an_boggienight.gif
an_2drinks.gif
an_woo.gif
an_happydude.gif

Hells fucking yea Unbelievable another nail bitter. But I'll take it.
an_woo.gif
an_happydude.gif

Over Raptors =202 $1,100 to win $1,000
an_clap.gif

POD =Under Knicks =217.5 $3,300 to win
an_brick.gif
$3,000

an_boggienight.gif

an_happydude.gif

POD =Suns -3 $7,700 to win $7,000
an_dance.gif

4 - 1 Night not bad after all. Should have been better but I am not going to complain. At least I made some profit. Lets hope we can contiue this shit tomorrow.
win.gif
an_clap.gif
an_dance.gif
an_dance.gif
thumbs_up.gif
an_boggienight.gif
an_2drinks.gif
an_woo.gif
an_happydude.gif

Back