First timer here

Hamilton to finish top 6 -225 to win 1 unit

Leclerc to win +135 to bet 1 unit

Sainz podium finish -140 to win 1 unit

First timer here

Hamilton to finish top 6 -225 to win 1 unit

Leclerc to win +135 to bet 1 unit

Sainz podium finish -140 to win 1 unit

Good luck today. I like all of them. Odd seeing the Mercedes struggle and Hamilton doesn’t think it’s something that can be fixed in the near future but he’s certainly top 6. Nice to see Ferrari back as a real threat too. Hopefully this will be a 3 team dogfight all year

Good luck today. I like all of them. Odd seeing the Mercedes struggle and Hamilton doesn’t think it’s something that can be fixed in the near future but he’s certainly top 6. Nice to see Ferrari back as a real threat too. Hopefully this will be a 3 team dogfight all year

I’m considering putting something on verstappen to win. Do you see anyone winning other then those two realistically?

I’m considering putting something on verstappen to win. Do you see anyone winning other then those two realistically?

Verstappen will punt anyone to win so you always have that working for you. Sainz with an outside shot of course. But no is the short answer.

So Haas took all the Russian money, improved their car, got rid of a shit driver, and are now doing great

Did Lewis top 6, Max/Leclerc dual -150 and smaller on Max to win at +115

That is not positive information

I was taking a walk this morning in the park and saw a couple with a McLaren shirts - I had to ask and they said their huge Norris fans.

Was a lot going on in that race, seems like most GPs I watch aren't overly eventful but between Abu Dhabi and Bahrain they've been loaded with entertainment, even when I lose betting on Max (not a RB/Max fan in general)

Hard not to when Mercedes isn't even getting positive reviews from its drivers and watching Red Bull just fizzle to shit last week

Well Hamilton is having a rough time right now but Russell is P4

Man that was brutal yet he'll probably walk away with a bruised wrist or something

Saudi Arabia Grand Prix

Leclerc over Verstappen -150 to win 1 unit

Sainz over Perez +165 to bet 1 unit

Bottas over Ocon +110 to bet 1 unit

Zhou over Tsunado -155 to win 1 unit

Leclerc +150 to bet 1 unit

Sainz to podium -110 to win 1 unit

Hamilton for top 6 +225 to bet 1 unit

Bottas for top 6 +165 to bet 1 unit

• Wow
Reactions: KJ
Whoa I'm still trying to wake up. Lew and Bottas should both get top 6, getting curious as to why line makers are fading Lewie knowing they'll get a ton of money on him

Whoa I'm still trying to wake up. Lew and Bottas should both get top 6, getting curious as to why line makers are fading Lewie knowing they'll get a ton of money on him

He had a terrible qualifying

Took Leclerc to win and Max to make podium at +185, I am cautiously optimistic

The Vegas thing next year should be incredible. Thanksgiving weekend is typically a light weekend there so availability will be better than you'd expect.

Helluva way to fill rooms that week.

For the Australian Grand Prix

Leclerc to win Australia -110 to win 1 unit

Sainz to podium +300 to bet 1 unit

Leclerc fastest lap +160 to bet 1 unit

Riccardo top 6 +200 to bet 1 unit

Latifi the first to retire +900 to bet 1 unit

Sainz to beat Perez +125 to bet 1 unit

Hamilton to beat Russell -210 to win 1 unit

Magnussen over Schumacher -125 to win 1 unit

Stroll over Vettel +105 to bet 1 unit

F1 2022 Overall 5W-5L +0.50 units (50.00%)

Verstappen -115 to win 1 unit

Bottas over Alonso -130 to win 1 unit

Gasly over Tsunoda +110 to bet 1 unit

Perez over Sainz -135 to win 1 unit

Russell over Hamilton -150 to win 1 unit

I don't know anything about F1 @~Utah BUT I thought Lewis Hamilton was supposed to be the greatest driver ever? He's 100 to 1 on my book

Why is that?

Verstappen I've heard of, he's -125 to win on my book

Hamilton racing from last place or something? The few races I have seen I have noticed you can't really pass anyone, maybe cause they're going too fast?

I don't know anything about F1 @~Utah BUT I thought Lewis Hamilton was supposed to be the greatest driver ever? He's 100 to 1 on my book

Why is that?

Verstappen I've heard of, he's -125 to win on my book

Hamilton racing from last place or something? The few races I have seen I have noticed you can't really pass anyone, maybe cause they're going too fast?

He got a shit car right now

a lot of passing in F1

Also is it on TV and if so what time? I might tail your Verstappen play

Still don't understand 100-1 for the guy I've always heard is the best of all time

Doesn't he run a Mercedes? How is that shit?

Please keep in mind I know literally less about F1 than anyone registered on here, I come in peace

Yeah they’ve been having a bad year so far

Ferrari and Red Bull are the crème de la crème right now

Also is it on TV and if so what time? I might tail your Verstappen play

Still don't understand 100-1 for the guy I've always heard is the best of all time
Usually on ESPN but I’m also no expert so yeah mate

Last edited:
Back