Former TN Vol & Current Saint Alvin Kamara Arrested

And it's only Pro Bowl weekend

Can't wait til the Super Bowl is there

Although NHL was there too, surprised there isn't more

I'm just shocked it wasn't Tyreek Hill after that interview at the NHL All-Star game. His handlers probably locked him in his hotel bedroom after that disaster.

But to be fair if I went to the meet up I would have 100% been arrested for doing something insanely dumb too

I'm just shocked it wasn't Tyreek Hill after that interview at the NHL All-Star game. His handlers probably locked him in his hotel bedroom after that disaster.

But to be fair if I went to the meet up I would have 100% been arrested for doing something insanely dumb too
What happened? I missed the interview

Yeah what Tea posted is the end. I couldn't find the full interview but he was trash talking Usain Bolt and other stuff just completely obliterated

Said they went to the hospital just before 6 yesterday, guessing it happened overnight Friday. Pretty sure Drais isn't even open til late night
Ya I was thinking same. Was pretty sure Drais opens late night

NHL players are very different than many other professional athletes
NFL fans online point out when a player gets arrested

NHL fans online point out when a player forgets to ask a reporter their pronouns and arent wearing a BLM shirt

Different standards for different fans

Just dumb
Drunk in the wee hours in Vegas with a crew, absolutely the worst thing outside of banging the guy's chick is putting the stop sign up to him when he's got his own crew. Not really a wise decision.

Haven't seen the vid but unless it's him specifically doing the damage, hunch his boys take the bulk of the rap

Drunk in the wee hours in Vegas with a crew, absolutely the worst thing outside of banging the guy's chick is putting the stop sign up to him when he's got his own crew. Not really a wise decision.

Haven't seen the vid but unless it's him specifically doing the damage, hunch his boys take the bulk of the rap

Sounds as if he punched him at least 8 times, with 3 of them being while he was on the ground. Undisclosed settlement out of court and I suspect he’ll let his crew do the damage in the future. I’m sure we’ll get to see the footage soon

That looks like a case for attempted murder.
No shit. Until we know everything (why is he posting these pics?) it could also be attempted extortion.

Can't imagine any personal injury attorney would suggest posting those photos online regardless.

Would be a good thing for NOLA. Paid way too lunch, always hurt, draft another back and save 15 million a year in cap space. Offense sucked with and without him.

No shit. Until we know everything (why is he posting these pics?) it could also be attempted extortion.

Can't imagine any personal injury attorney would suggest posting those photos online regardless.

Why not? I mean I understand Alvin not wanting to post them ....

Why not? I mean I understand Alvin not wanting to post them ....
It should be an easy large settlement in private with the threat to release assuming it was mostly Alvin, but making it public just means Kamara's attorney is going to scrutinize every bit of it now. Has already played his ace in the hole.

By that picture it looks like he got stomped out huh? I grazed over the report, was it just them 2 fighting for sure?

By that picture it looks like he got stomped out huh? I grazed over the report, was it just them 2 fighting for sure?
That's what I was getting at, by releasing that photo Kamara's attorney is gonna have a field day saying all that damage was done by others regardless whatever video they have

Back