• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Forget wins and losses pick 3 teams

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
You think will make money for bettors. You can list specific situations if you want. One of my 3 will be Portland at home.

My real homework starts when the season starts, so I'll have to pass on this one. Have to believe a healthy Tim Duncan leads the Spurs off to a flyer, thou.

Remember this is ATS. Two and 3 for me will be the Rockets and Orlando as road dogs. GL

-Rockets as Road Dogs. That popped into my head instantly as well Tuck....

To be continued

The Rockets are going to be a supirse teeam IMO. I kinda called for that last year but the injuries killed them. Even with 3 power teams plus Clippers out Wesyt I think Rockets could make it to at least conf finals if all goes right. Great value in spots early in the season.

I actually think the rockets struggle this year.. Too many guys who want the ball. I dont think they are anything better than an 8 seed.. JVG is the worst coach possible for this team

Heard the same thing about the Clippers last year. Turned out that having a lot of people that can score is good. Van Gundy? Not sure but he seems to have moved toward a more liberal game.

Back