Forget the Points!

GoBucksIndy

Pretty much a regular
CFB YTD 6-6
NFL YTD 3-3

1. Kansas +140 @ South Florida
What has South Florida shown us over the last five games? That they can outscore bad big east teams. The one non Big Least team they played, they were smoked by a PAC 10 squad. Kansas comes off a great year in which they competed in a tough Big 12. Unlike SF, Kansas proved they can compete with teams outside their conference with a good victory of Virginia Tech. South Florida starts out behind and is chasing the entire game. Kansas 31 South Florida 23

Sounds good HG.

cash- I don't doubt that SF has talent, I just think Kansas is a little better on both sides of the ball.

just grabbed some ML at +170:smiley_acbe:

I live in Central Florida and have been a HUGE USF supporter...but they are over valued here, have lost some serious talent on D and have to depend too much on Grothe...:cheers:

Kansas +4.5 & +170...will hit it again if it keeps rising...:shake:

Mully

I live in Central Florida and have been a HUGE USF supporter...but they are over valued here, have lost some serious talent on D and have to depend too much on Grothe...:cheers:

Kansas +4.5 & +170...will hit it again if it keeps rising...:shake:

Mully

i agree totally.

GBI: What has Kansas done to impress you this year?

from what i hear, they have been showing only a fraction of the playbook offensively in the first two games. more like evaluating juco transfers. that' s what my buddies in kansas city are telling me. but to answer your question (even though u weren't asking me), they haven't done much to impress me.

from what i hear, they have been showing only a fraction of the playbook offensively in the first two games. more like evaluating juco transfers. that' s what my buddies in kansas city are telling me. but to answer your question (even though u weren't asking me), they haven't done much to impress me.

I am seeing love for both sides, just curious as to what the love here for Kansas was based on. I think SF is much better than what we have seen from the Big East thus far & a gun to my head I would say SF will come to play tonight. Not sure why the line is climbing the way it is

USF has been great in the Dogg role...last year's WVU game comes to mind...I have no confidence in them as a FAV and frankly, think Reesing is the superior QB tonight.
Kansas has also played in much tougher venues than Raymond James Stadium...give me a little more at +5 and also some +3/half...

Mully :cheers:

GBI: You were 100% correct, very nice call from what I see so far

DMart: Your friend was dead on, SF looks confused on both sides of the ball

WOW what a different played game in 2nd 1/2, I did not see that coming, Kansas looked so good in 1st 1/2. USF best team in Big east

Back