for Tuesday 12/22

pip2

Pretty much a regular
BM currently offering Nets (-7.5) at Warriors and Lakers (-2.5) vs. Clippers. But the Clippers are playing like no Clippers player has ever seen another Clippers player before in their lives. And the Nets have an overwhelming amount of firepower. How could either dog hope to cover those spreads?

Last edited:
Bookmaker currently offering Nets (-7.5) at Warriors and Lakers (-2.5) vs. Clippers. But the Clippers are playing like no Clippers player has ever seen another Clippers player before in their lives. And the Nets have an overwhelming amount of firepower. How could either dog hope to cover those spreads?

I think Gsw is going to be undervalued early I think they will be better than ppl think and nets over valued as I expect Nash to be cautious w KD and Kyrie minutes wise in the condensed season and prob no b2b for KD

clippers have looked horrible and I think regressed in the offseason while lakers won the chip and got better. Lakers should win, but minutes for the stars could be all over the place. No idea what kind of load management either team will employ

Yeah I guess nothing is really as it seems right now. Opening day and yet if feels like its not much more bet-worthy than preseason games...

BM had Nets at -5.5 or 6.5 I think before line went up to 7.5.....
I’m thinking of playing the over in the Nets game as the better play......

Clippers and Lakers is toss up......I’ll stay away from that game......like u said......Clippers seem like a mess......

Back