for * and giggles

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
after watching the playoffs thus far give me the top 5 players you would take vs any nba starting 5.

I was joking about those Raptors, man they are probably the worst playoff team in years, they're makeup is totally regular season much like the Ottawa Senators used to be in hockey.

Raps absolutely cannot play vs the Nets, they cannot guard any 2 or small 3 guards or point guards for that matter because Ford is tiny

Any thoughts on the Craptors, they've been solid all year at home, but have been owned in this series and if you saw the look on the player's faces.

The one thing learned in that series is that Chris BOSH in my opinion can easily be taken out of a game. He is not an elite player in this league yet.

i would make lbj over deng but i cant see lbj and kobe sharing the same basketball.

On a side note I really think San Jose will defeat Detroit tomorrow at home.

Sharks are very physical and Detroit well they are Detroit, lost both road games in Cagary are a little old. San Jose is very tough at home in playoffs. They are also solid in defense and nets with Nabakov.

Thornton, Marleau and Cheecho, Guerin I believe they will take out Detroit tomorrow

Believe I grew up in Ottawa for over 25 years, and have wagered them correctly on every game this playoffs. I know they beat New Jersey 8-1 earlier at home.

I however think off the top that they are a bit over priced at -1.70 but I will check into everything about this game.

Believe Ottawa atmosphere is eccentric at home in playoffs, and they are not intimidated by Brodeur because they got rid off all the Europeans.

Now they have Fishers, Heatley's, Maccamond. Comries's character guys.

I know that Ottawa is more talented, and can score some real nice goals at home, especially with all of their snipers, they have so many guys that can score, at least 8 bonafide scoring threats.

Emery is the question, as he goes the team goes, defense is solid this year, all they need is Emery to respond.

Believe Ottawa atmosphere is eccentric at home in playoffs, and they are not intimidated by Brodeur because they got rid off all the Europeans.

Now they have Fishers, Heatley's, Maccamond. Comries's character guys.

I know that Ottawa is more talented, and can score some real nice goals at home, especially with all of their snipers, they have so many guys that can score, at least 8 bonafide scoring threats.

Emery is the question, as he goes the team goes, defense is solid this year, all they need is Emery to respond.

Goaltending is the reason I see Buffalo advancing to the finals, beating Ottawa.

how much you like this?

I like it a lot. As far as unit-wise, I dunno yet. I likely wont be making many wagers during the week b/c I wont have the time to look at stuff, so tomorrow might be a pretty big night for me, since I had a chance to look at the card tonight.

I know Cleveland can basically play tough defense and go on a 15 point run any time they want with Washington. Would have been a good series with Arenas and Butler but they are gone wasting a good performance by Jamison.

Ottawa is steep at -180 defenitely parlay material, i will check season series but off top of head Sens have beaten Brodeur this year,.

Earlier they beat them 8-1 at home, they netted 4 quick ones in game one, and then Broduer bounced back in game 2, but Emery let in a couple of questionable ones. Ottawa is more mature and is dangerous on the power play at home. If Emery can provide a solid game I see the Sens winning. So far the Sens have had a good mix of good offense and good defense.

Back