Football week 1

guaranteeed

Pretty much a regular
Dallas cowboys/Tampa Bay Buccaneers over 52 points -110

Dallas defense looks to be the opposite of good, but offense, even without Martin available, should be a top 5 unit. Dak was having an incredible season until the injury, they were putting up 31 points a game when he started, has 3 excellent receivers and I think no Martin means theh need to pass more.

Tampa is tampa, brady seemed to really get comfort with the scheme and players in the 2nd half of the year, after the big loss to the saints, they put up 24 or more every game including playoffs, 30 or more in their last 7 including playoffs. Evan's and Godwin is the best duo in the league, I'm guessing Gronkowski plays decoy again until the playoffs, but brate and howard as depth at TE is excellent, and scotty miller was a super underrated deep threat.

Two top 5ish offenses imo, one bad defense. I think they either go back and forth scoring or tampa is too much and runs away a bit, but as we saw last year with dak healthy the cowboys were garbage time kings. Thought about bucs, but number too high for me when cowboys backdoor is a real chance, would need to be up 3 scores in 4th q to feel safe and I dont see it that out of hand. Thought about both team totals, which I think both do get, but like the combined more.

Back