Football Two

guaranteeed

Pretty much a regular
Week 1: 4-5 -1.01

Ravens/Steelers o44 -105

I dont think either defense is good enough to stop either offense, Steelers put up 27 on a good defense in 1 half last week before slipping up in the 2nd half and they have way too many weapons Baltimore can deal with (Brown, Wheaton, Bell etc.) especially with news coming out this afternoon that Webb is inactive at CB

Expect to see Baltimore come out and attack more like the 2nd half vs their 1st half vs Cincinatti. I think Torrey Smith and Pitta have big games, they have big mismatches against the Steez defense.

tend to agree both defenses are bad but god Ravens offense looked just so terrible last game 1st half especially hard to back a team and expect them to get it together in a few days

Steelers drops/penalties and general fuckuppery ended any hope at that over

Buffalo -110
Dallas +160
NYG +107
Seattle -5 -105
Oakland +130
Green Bay -7 -120
Chicago +7 -110
Indy -3 -110

Bills are my favorite play of the week, The Dolphins won the game last week on the back of their pass rush on touchdown Tommy. EJ isn't on Brady's level but he's also not a statue (only sacked once last week and less than 2 per game last year)

Dolphins also won't be used to seeing the zone read, which the Bills showed for about 40% of their snaps last week, so I think they move the ball here especially on the run where Dolphins struggle

plus in terms of the crowd, the Bills found out this week that they are staying in Buffalo, they are honoring Ralph Wilson, and Jim Kelly is going to be there, Tannehill already struggles on the road and that crowd should be insane tomorrow

this Dallas play is value IMO, Cowboys made huge mistakes on national tv last week and the public has overreacted. They still have an elite offense and showed last week early and often that they are going to be able to run the ball, plus with Tenny switching to a 3-4 and Ray Horton saying he thinks its going to be about a month before they get it, I can see Dallas moving the ball here. Two teams with different strengths but I think are generally even, but because of last week the line is 20-30c too high

Next two are similar in one major factor

in New York the Cardinals are travelling on a short week to the East Coast and playing a morning game, neither played great in week 1 either. Based on what I saw from Arizona I think the Giants D is going to have a huge advantage on their offense and thats where the difference is coming from

in San Diego we have a situation where the Chargers are coming in on a short week but are having to go up against a Seahawks team that will have had 9 days between playing to their 5. Add to that the Chargers losing their anchor at Center in Chris Hardwick for the entire season, I think the Hawks create a ton of pressure on Rivers and we see him frustrated early and often

Jets offense didn't show much last week against Oakland, and while Geno outside of 1 bad pass did really limit his bad throws he was very tentative, I dont think he gets that option here against a pissed off Packers squad off an embarrassing loss, the Raiders coaching staff mainly kept the kid gloves on Carr last week but when the took them off in the 4th quarter he was able to move the ball through the air, I expect Rodgers to have a big day

Geno really struggled on the road last season too, 2-6 with 13 INTS, and if the Packers offense can put up points like I think they can he is going to be forced in to a lot of pass only situations.

Chicago offense I see a lot like the Cowboys and they were able to move the ball with relative ease when they weren't turning it over last week, expect the Bears to do the same, I do believe Marshall and Jeffrey end up playing, and the 49ers still look to have huge injury issues on defense

I expect the Bears defense to be a big step up from the Cowboys as well for the 49ers to face

On Monday night football I think the Colts roll here, I have said many times I don't think Foles is a top QB and his turnover luck was bound to come around and it looks like that started in week 1. Now he goes in to a dome game with big changes on his offensive line.

On the other side of the ball I think the Eagles pass defense is pathetic and Luck is going to have a huge game moving the ball around on them. I think he puts up enough to offset whatever Chip can have his offense put here

Back