Football Superbowl

Opening kickoff touchback NO -120

this was a dog last week but missed it, opening kick has been returned in 18 of last 20 super bowls but that doesnt factor as much in this because i do think legs are bigger.

But this clip sold me, they dont let them scuff up the K ball for the super bowl opening kickoff like they do for all the other kicking balls all season. So whomever is kicking this is kicking the worst ball they have all season

He also brings up nerves for the kicker, dealing with a million flashes, plus the returner is jacked up

Players with a passing attempt o2.5 -120
Goodell shown o1.5 times YES -150
First coach's challenge PLAY STANDS -120

Zac Taylor has has 8 of 22 challenges overturned
Mcvay has had 12 of 30 overturned

Total number of Rams with Rushing attempt o4 -130

They have had 4 or more in 7 of last 8, it pushed 4 times, won thrice, and lost once. With Henderson coming off IR and expected to play, he or akers hadn't both been available before.

All 3 running backs should see time, stafford has a rush in 17 of 21, add in a wr end around by kupp or jefferson and I do think this pushes at least but I see 5 a lot more likely than 3

First enforced Penalty FALSE START +145

all it takes is one little flinch, crowd will be loud early, this is more of a gut feel than anything backed hard by stats. But rams and bengals were 1 and 2 in benefitting from false starts, teams committed 34 against bengals and 28 vs rams. Both teams with a great pass rush.

Will there be a roughing the passer YES +115

No play on game right now. Most likely get involved live. Bengals been a bit of a 2nd half team lately and before nfc ship rams a 1st half one.

Gun to my head fratty gets it

this was a dog last week but missed it, opening kick has been returned in 18 of last 20 super bowls but that doesnt factor as much in this because i do think legs are bigger.

But this clip sold me, they dont let them scuff up the K ball for the super bowl opening kickoff like they do for all the other kicking balls all season. So whomever is kicking this is kicking the worst ball they have all season

He also brings up nerves for the kicker, dealing with a million flashes, plus the returner is jacked up

Interesting.

Health on this one. Pretty hot in the stadium and I think that offsets the ball a bit. Kicker should be jacked too. My real worry is the desire by the KR to take it out, regardless, because he's juiced.

Back