Food for thought on Houston-Cincinnati

OnFireSports

No Houston-Cincinnati AAC game has ever been decided by more than 7 points.

This will be a competitive game. Take the points at home on a short week.

Plenty of games to back these two teams but not sure I want to take either one here. Buddy who follows bearcats closely seems to think their DL cannot generate much of a pass rush and if the Purdue game is an indication, I agree. Same buddy thinks the secondary is playing well, considering the lack of rush. Ward is atleast a little dinged. How much, I dunno, but it has to be a worry. On the flip side, who wants to bet against houston right now? Not me.

I think the line should maybe be on the other side of the 7 but eh. They run the table they make the playoffs though .. so bearcats probably commit a lot of penalties in this one.

No Houston-Cincinnati AAC game has ever been decided by more than 7 points.

This will be a competitive game. Take the points at home on a short week.

Valid....but we are talking about 3 games. Pretty insignificant. And, a much butter Houston team than any of those years.

Heritage has a get-out-of-your-bet=at-the-1/2 promo tonight, so I've no choice but to make a play.

Herman vs. Tubberville. Easy decision.

never underestimate a centralized college football game on a weekday where the home team is decent to good and catching more than a FG. We've seen this game too many times to lay an uncomfortable amount of $$$ on the ranked, visiting favorite.

never underestimate a centralized college football game on a weekday where the home team is decent to good and catching more than a FG. We've seen this game too many times to lay an uncomfortable amount of $$$ on the ranked, visiting favorite.

exactly. and sure it may lose and will lose plenty, but if you play weekday home dogs, and use logic to pass on certain situations, you can make some good money

Is Houston as the home dog being so sharp it's square? lol just suggesting...ugh, i'm clearly overthinking this game

Is Houston as the home dog being so sharp it's square? lol just suggesting...ugh, i'm clearly overthinking this game

I watched both Cincy games and felt that Cincy has some issues on defense. Tenn Martin had some success against them especially on the ground and Purdue basically moved the ball up and down the field. Last time I checked Houston has a lot better offense than these teams.

Over looks like the play IMO. Cincy with?'s on defense, but They had a lot of success throwing the football last year vs Houston. Different wr corps this year but the QB is the same. I can make an argument for Either side, but a hard time making an argument for the under.

I agree with Carolina Guy and D-Woww. This stand alone Thursday game will attract a LOT of Houston money. I'll be on the home dog here.

Greg Ward Heisman tour continues. Herman COY continues.

I would be the first to jump a home dog over a td, but later in the year may be the time to play against Cougar High.
Tonight's another statement game.

The books didn't throw out a 6 or less on this... 7 plus is a lot of points.

Not liking Cinch's rush numbers outside of a big one last week and some QB runs. One dimensional coming.

Houston's D should fly around on this turf, too.

Cinnci got annihilated by a similar offensive attach with USF last year. That was on the road but they couldn't stop it once.

Going to lay the points here... ugh

Two of cincys ints last week came deep in their own territory. At the 15 and in the EZ. Tells me Purdue was able to move the ball. Cincy D gave up 500+ to Purdue. I'm not getting in the way of the Houston locomotive this week.

Hou is the play tonight.
Good luck all.

Back