Fondy's Wed

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
Need to get to the grocery store and get dinner going for the women... so gonna be quick today... went 2-2-1 yesterday and lost like $55 or something like that

$100 Phillies -149
$200 Reds RL +150
$100 Marlins +138
$150 Dodgers +156
$150 Brewers RL +170
$150 Cardinals RL +150
$60 Dbacks RL +165
$100 Yanks -130
$100 Tigers +119
$100 Blue Jays +110
$300 Red Sox +108

GL today Nick. End up finding a place yet. Are you looking in Milwaukee btw? And are you working for a law firm down here?

GL today Nick. End up finding a place yet. Are you looking in Milwaukee btw? And are you working for a law firm down here?

Something in Whitefish Bay south to the airport, as far SE/west as West Allis and Tosa... obviously excluding Riverwest and anything between 894 and say Miller Park

Haven't found a job... still looking for a law firm job for the summer

Fondy, I heard counselor is looking for help, so he could free up some time for gambling:smiley_acbe:

Fondy, I heard counselor is looking for help, so he could free up some time for gambling:smiley_acbe:

I'd be all up for it but the ball and chain won't let me leave Milwaukee. Now only if Counselor wanted to expand to Wisconsin or let me work from home...

6-5 +$194
W $200 Reds RL +150
W $150 Cardinals RL +150
W $100 Tigers +119
W $100 Blue Jays +110
W $100 Yanks -130
W $100 Phillies -149
L $300 Red Sox +108
L $150 Dodgers +156
L $150 Brewers RL +170
L $100 Marlins +138
L $60 Dbacks RL +165

Last edited:
What an absolutely disappointing night. Won the first four games and Dodgers and Marlins were looking good until they both blew the lead in the 9th... Brewers couldn't push across the 2nd run in the bottom of the 8th and left a guy sitting at 3rd base. The Red Sox game was done before I even blinked... talk about a lack of offense... Only game I feel I really biffed on was the Dbacks. Won money, but damn thought otnight was going to be a big cashing night.

How come it is every time you do shitty in something gambling or pissed off... you get more pissed off if you go play poker or something else gambling related... I can't buy a fucking break... just got knocked out of a tourney with AQ to A3 when I raised 5x preflop and pushed all in with A109 flop... he definitely didn't have pot odds either... argh

Got beat with J2 with my AQ (pushing all in preflop 8x blind) as I was getting pretty damn short stacked... can't believe big blind called and every other person folded...

Next game I flop king high flush, slow play it, guy pushes all in at the end and he had an ace high flush... i'm getting more than a bit irritated

Got beat with J2 with my AQ (pushing all in preflop 8x blind) as I was getting pretty damn short stacked... can't believe big blind called and every other person folded...

Next game I flop king high flush, slow play it, guy pushes all in at the end and he had an ace high flush... i'm getting more than a bit irritated
POKER - it's a wonderful game isn't it ? - :36_11_6:
(i played for about 5 hours today)

Back