$100 Bengals/Seahawks over 49 -115
- Lean Browns +3
$100 Panthers -4 -105
- Lean Giants +3.5
$150 Cowboys +3 -105
$100 Saints -4.5 -105

Good Luck!!!
:smiley_acbe:

That is a lot of action you have going there. Do you always play so many games?

C-Gold has been a rock head thus far, so I am keeping it simple, because I have been stupid.

Maybe fondy style later.

G'mornin' sunshine! Hope you had fun at the game...

Please don't bet denver

I don't even want to add up all the money those fools have lost me this year. Wisky feels like they're 2-2 or something to me. These close games each week are a joke.

I'm so messed up. Rode the Lindetrain home from Madison... was pretty fun.

GL today Fondy. I was really drunk last night and I might have left you a voicemail so sorry about that. Hope you hit em all today. Cant believe how dumb Donovan is though. Some decision he makes are just mind boggling

I'd also like to know which one of you idiots left me two drunken voice mails. I forgot my charger and I just listened to the stuff now.

I was near Jacksonville this week, and the Jags reporter was talking about how their defense has been worn down over the last couple weeks. They said the system is not working they way Del Rio would like, and they could face trouble in Denver.

I'd also like to know which one of you idiots left me two drunken voice mails. I forgot my charger and I just listened to the stuff now.

That would be me sir :). Sorry about that. I think it was just a couple of drunken rants agains the Badgers and how shitty they played.

I was near Jacksonville this week, and the Jags reporter was talking about how their defense has been worn down over the last couple weeks. They said the system is not working they way Del Rio would like, and they could face trouble in Denver.

[Closed circuit to Jimmy: SHHHHHH!!! If he hears that he might bet it!! He's like the Grim Reaper to solid bets...];)

That would be me sir :). Sorry about that. I think it was just a couple of drunken rants agains the Badgers and how shitty they played.

Not a problem - when someone is calling me fondybadger in a voice mail and i have no # because my phone was off its hard to tell wtf it was.

I did my best to finish the beer and I hate to say mission was not accomplished... 3/4 of a keg wasted I"m sure

I don't see it posted, but I know you bet the broncos yesterday. Asshole....

Thank you for posting early. Wanted a reason to take VY and Tennessee, Tennessee

:pillow:

Back