Fondybadger's Week 2 College Football Plays

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
I'll use this window to update all my week 2 plays and records.
<o></o>
2007 Season 39-27 -$3543
Week 1 23-14 +$677
Week 2 16-13 -$4220

alright 59% and down money on the year!!! FUCK YAH!!!

Last edited:
Fondy...Why Nevada?

They were absolutely abused on defense against the rush. They are not very good on the road. The situation calls for NW revenge and the pistol offense doesn't operate well without Rowe..Just curious why you lean that way

Added $50 on Miami Ohio, mainly I don't see Northwestern as a team that deserves to lay 2 scores against anyone. I think it will be one of those 10-6 type games.

My local has his lines out and I took a kick in the nuts on a few lines.

Leans:
Nevada +7.5
Nebraska -6.5 (add more)
Oklahoma -10.5 (specially if I get it at 10)
Temple -3 (hehe I like Russian roulette)
California -14.5 (if I can get it under 2 scores)
Boston College -13 (want to see if Whitworth is going to play)
Michigan -6 (shocked to see the line keep falling)
UCLA -8.5
Tenny -10.5 (if I get it under 10)
TCU +10 (add more)
Hawaii -27
Iowa -21.5 (be a larger play if I can get it under 21 with decent juice)
Wisconsin -24.5 (ARGH, this line dropping really upsets me)

Everything but Penn State moved against me.

It appears as if Bookmaker will have the earliest lines this season with Pinny no longer an option, but then you need to be better at anticipating lines then me. 5Dimes will have games that no one else really has and is real good if you want to follow Carolinablue, Bull, or some of those other great cappers who do D1-AA or whatever they're calling the lower leagues these days and I always preferred The Greek for 2H lines. Mainly I use my local for everything, but it's good to shop lines. If you want to look at some of the matchbook options, I'm not the person to ask.

GL man. On FSU pretty big tonight. I think Wisky might be a tad to high. Think Im going to wait later in the week and see if the line moves a little bit. Also on Penn State but you got the better line. What are your thoughts on Iowa. Need a fellow Big 10 opinion

Nevada gets rolled right off the field. Nevada is very weak on both lines and against even a weak Big-10 team that will be exposed. NW ran for 246 yards last year at 6.6 a clip vs Nevada. Also created 4 sacks vs a better OB and O-line. Nevada was able to win thanks to +4 on turnovers. They will not be so lucky this year. Only reason Nevada even got a TD last week was a pick to the house their offense was terrible. I understand NW is not Nebraska but they should win by 17+ at home. I like the rest of your picks fondy but Northwestern will be a large play for me.

Northwestern 33 Nevada 14

Added $50 on Miami Ohio, mainly I don't see Northwestern as a team that deserves to lay 2 scores against anyone. I think it will be one of those 10-6 type games.

I misspoke in this post. My play is posted correctly, but I should have said Minnesota does not deserve to lay 2 scores against anyone. While I've been contemplating adding Nevada and fading Northwestern, multiple conversations on chat programs and on this board will probably have me staying off the Nevada/Northwestern game. I love seeing feedback that is against my plays/leans as it allows me to re-examine my thoughts.

Fondy or anyone else in here: Do you know what the max wager is on these opening lines at Bookmaker?

I imagine they are pretty low as the books wana get a good idea of where the money is going so they can move the lines quickly and lower their risk against bad lines

Minnesota does look really awful this season, and thankfully I had BG ML last week which barely paid off. But, do you think that late game rally put some life into this team at all, and are you worried at all about MiaOh being a little overvalued based on last week's 'upset?'

I know it's one of your smaller plays, but I'm thinking that number has to be shaded in Minny's favor because of last week.

I mainly ask because the line is down to 8.5 (rightfully so) and I think maybe there might be a little val in there.

Thanks, Fondy, and gl this week.

Pretty sexy card so far.

I never liek betting games involving MAC teams but Miami looks very tempting.

While I've been contemplating adding Nevada and fading Northwestern, multiple conversations on chat programs and on this board will probably have me staying off the Nevada/Northwestern game. I love seeing feedback that is against my plays/leans as it allows me to re-examine my thoughts.

I know what you mean. I had a lean on Northwestern on this one and your comments on Nevada gave me some new insights to consider. I forget sometimes, Basanez and Rowe won't be playing in this.

I'm sure that you have seen that Sammie Stroughter is going to play for the Beavers. Like Oregon State here as I think Cincy is overvalued after last weeks blow out.

I'm sure that you have seen that Sammie Stroughter is going to play for the Beavers. Like Oregon State here as I think Cincy is overvalued after last weeks blow out.

I'm assuming I'll end up taking Oregon State, just want to watch the number this afternoon.

Don't worry. There will only be like 20 UNLV fans in the crowd for the game. The joke here is that since both teams have red Samford can tell the team everyone with red in the crowd are unlv supporters.

Well Fondy, haven't been around much...but should be back here for NCAA football season. I lost juice last week, but this week I really like your TCU and OKLAHOMA plays.

Good Luck.

Early Games
$150 W. virginia -24
$5o Neveda +10
$150 Okalhoma -10 -130
$80 Nebraksa -8.5 -110
$5o Temple -3 -120
$150 VIRINGIAN -17
$100 C0lorada -14

sexy ass card nicholas....good luck this weekend finding love on myspace and enjoy your sunday softball outing with spookify

:Cheers:

Early Games
$150 W. virginia -24
$5o Neveda +10
$150 Okalhoma -10 -130
$80 Nebraksa -8.5 -110
$5o Temple -3 -120
$150 VIRINGIAN -17
$100 C0lorada -14

I would like to put $50,000.00 on Arizona St. +14, please...:36_11_6:

Can't choke on that WVU chalk, but with you on Virginia large...GL, man....:cheers:

It's not a good thing when you don't remember capping the card or putting in wagers. Looks like WV is going to haunt my ass...

Back