Totals
2-1 +$35
Parlays 0-1 -$150
$2360 in total wagers
$197 average wager

SIDES
$500 Florida -140
$100 Florida/Washington Over 9 -105
I'll be fading Washington all season when I'm getting good lines, and this is one of the best ones of the season so far. Matt Chico is making his major league debut in this game, and he wasn't too impressive in spring training. Chico went 13-10 in SINGLE and DOUBLE A last season (no Triple A for this guy). A week ago Sunday in spring training he went 3 2/3 inninghts allowing 10 hits and 6 runs (5 earned). Sanchez started 17 games last season for the fish and went 10-3 with a 2.83 ERA.

$200 Brewers/Dodgers Over 7.5
I'm not being too optimistic, but I think the Dodger bats finally come aive in this game and Jason Schmidt struggled in spring training with walk trouble. Milwaukee has been working all spring on getting on base and making contact and I feel that the Brewers will get a couple cheap runs and the Dodgers will be close to putting this one over on their own.

$100 Boston -160
$150 Oakland -110

Game Leans (14-9 +2.70 units)
I'm going to keep track of a pick for every game this season just for shits and giggles. None of these are plays, but are the side I'd lean to see how I can pick every game.
Marlins -140
Colorado +100
Phillies -130
Reds -140
Dodgers -110
Houston -160
Mets -110
Giants -115 (like the under)
Blue Jays +105
Devil Rays +270
Cleveland -110
Angels -150
Boston -160
Baltimore +135
Oakland -110

GOOD LUCK!!!
:smiley_acbe:

Fondy, Florida is money, and im doing the same thing u are on wagerline, just picking every game and total to see how i fair, lol

I was lookin at the spot w/ the FIsh, was just hoping that WAS would win last night instead of getting worked...

Fraid Wash nats will not win too many games this year. With their personnel I would guess 60-70 at most. By April's end it will become hard to get any price on the nats,home or away. Needless to say I, like most everyone posting, like the fish to sweep.
G L everyone.
PS Barney Frank, a rep. from mass, is going to introduce, on the 17th , a bill to reverse the illegal gaming law. He says he will fight hard to rid us of this GOP excess :cheers:

Back