2008 Overall MLB Record 52-52-1 +$1134
Faves ML 13-16 -$603
Dog ML 14-12 +$704
Run Lines 11-15 +$810
Overs 11-6 +$258
Unders 3-3-1 -$35

Total Wagered ($12,325)
Average Wager ($117.38)

Finally had a nice day yesterday going 4-1 and also won my bigger wagers. Need to put a couple more solid days together to start feeling comfortable.

Philly is way overvalued today, no way I can back Myers at that price, especially with Rollins out -- value is there on Houston, just don't think they win.

$100 Brewers +107
$100 Brew/Cards Over 8.5 -105

I think Parra has a solid day allowing 3 or so in 6 innings, but the Brewer bats wake up. They've been taking their walks and I'm thinking last nights comeback bid will carry over to this afternoon.

$150 Reds/Cubs under 9.5 -120
Reds haven't been able to hit lefties all season, Volquez has been lights out all spring. Travel day and expect a quick, low scoring game. Wanted to back Reds, but I need to see something out of them before I start supporting them again.

Marlins have a nice line on them, especially with the Braves bullpen issues.

I don't think Figueroa puts up the numbers against the Nats that he put out last time against the Brewers. Want to sit this one out and see what happens.

I was talking to Yanks on the phone last night and was laughing about how Peavy opened at -210 and the RL +140. ML is down -166 now and I'm kicking myself for not taking Rockies +190 last night and laying the chalk on San Diego today. Had a feeling there would be a significant line movement. To clarify, I do like SD to win today. I'll keep an eye on this lien throughout the afternoon and may pull the trigger later.

Interested to see how Floyd comes out of the gate for the Sox, no play there

Both Verlander and Carmona have gotten lit up in there last few starts. I think today they both pitch gems. Leaning under and Indians.

I've been having trouble with the Yanks/Sox this season. Lean on Sox, but don't have a good feel.

$100 Blue Jays RL +110
Nice value on the RL compared to the overpriced ML - give the Jays the edge in pitching.

I like Bonser today, but I bet on him too much without other reasons.

Angels should bounce back, but Vlad's health worries me and would be a significant blow to that lineup.

$100 Seattle ML +104

Stats favor Silva and the Mariners. See Broadwayjoe's thread for a different opinion.

GOOD LUCK!!!
:smiley_acbe:

$100 Brewers +107

Homer!
StL taking out the brooms today, but I have no money on it and already won my series bet on StL, so GL

$100 Brewers +107

Homer!
StL taking out the brooms today, but I have no money on it and already won my series bet on StL, so GL

(laugh) As I told you online last night, I thought the Brewers would be in trouble in this series. I think today is the best pitching match-up they've had. A few of the Brewer bats have been "alive" most of the series, but they can't put together clutch hits and Braun, Prince, and Hall have absolutely killed the team. I think Prince gets his first home run today.

GL Fondy. Tend to agree with your thoughts on the Phillies/Astros. The Marlins are attractive. Nolasco has had success against the Braves. I guess it all boils down to how far Smoltz can go in this game. It has value but I'll lay off it. Like the Jays RL.

GL today Fondy. I'm on Seattle as well and have simliar thoughts with Cleveland/Detroit and Toronto. Good day yesterday. Hopefully that'll be just the day you were looking for to get things rolling.

I think Prince gets his first home run today.

calling your shot like babe ruth now, fondy.

Back