Fondybadger's Sunday Baseball

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
2-2 in games that i know about - i'll update record on monday

$150 Marlins RL +172
$100 Brewers +125 (homer play -- don't have good feel of this game)
$100 Rockies +120
$60 Mets +105
$100 Tigers RL +150
$50 Red Sox RL +130
$100 White Sox +115
$100 Angels RL +146

2-2 in games that i know about - i'll update record on monday

$150 Marlins RL +172
$100 Brewers +125 (homer play -- don't have good feel of this game)
$100 Rockies +120
$60 Mets +105
$100 Tigers RL +150
$50 Red Sox RL +130
$100 White Sox +115
$100 Angels RL +146

I can see we're on the same side today (again). Unfortunately, the baseball hasn't been very kind to us (especially to me) the last few days. GL!

No action on the Brewers game but I will be watching Gallardo closely. A healthy and effective Gallardo changes my outlook in the NL Central completely... Of course, as soon as Gallardo comes back Sheets gets nicked...SP is such a volatile commodity.. GL today

Don't even get me started with how pissed I am Bruce. I think I'd be O.K. with being arrested for assault if I had the opportunity to pop Ned Yost in the jaw. Let's roll out a pitcher for the 4th day in a row and not expect him to be tired.

^^Actually, I'd go after Mr. Gagne...

That shit doesn't happen to me often. I'll have to remember this one the next time I end up on the other end of a Milwaukee/St. Louis-type game...

^^Actually, I'd go after Mr. Gagne...

That shit doesn't happen to me often. I'll have to remember this one the next time I end up on the other end of a Milwaukee/St. Louis-type game...

I'm not the most happy with Mr. HGH, but what was Ned thinking rolling out a guy like Gagne after pitching 60ish pitchers over the previous 3 days?

Back