Fondybadger's NFL Week 11

And with this outcome I'm pretty much done with the NFL this season. I'm sure I'll end up making a couple wagers in playoffs and Super Bowl, but so sick of this B.S.

A win is a win. At least you ended up positive That’s why I rarely watch entire games anymore. So frustrating to watch a team have its way then refuse to adjust when the other team makes adjustments. Mccarthy reminded me so much of Bill Cowher last night. And A-Rod better ditch Danica. He lost his clutch-ness when he fell in love. Now he looks like Romo out there.

And with this outcome I'm pretty much done with the NFL this season. I'm sure I'll end up making a couple wagers in playoffs and Super Bowl, but so sick of this B.S.
I had the most significant Jones first TD and team win at 13/1 that I've had in ten years. With GB controlling the whole game and going 0-5 last 5 drives was a tell tale sign that BS was ensuing. Fuck this sport

I missed a total of zero games since my declaration.

$400 Vikings o21
$150 Vikings ml +120
$150 Falcons -3 -120
$100 Falcons o26.5
$150 Eagles +7.5 -115
$150 Panthers -4
$140 Texans -3 -105
$100 Texans o22.5
$100 Jags -5
$100 Bucs o25.5

Any thoughts on this autograph? https://www.steinersports.com/produ...stremski-signed-ted-williams-color-lithograph

I have a Ted Williams that's kind of related to it. It just looks dated, I don't know the size, and I'm not a big fan of autographs that have multiple pictures on it, but it's not signed by all of them. I've wanted a cooler Yogi one, but until I get drunker later I don't think I'm interested.

Fondy, have you ever seen the photo of Ted Williams in the old Red Sox clubhouse in which he’s wearing just a towel and his sandals while (presumably) working on his batting stance? I have that one with his autograph.
Also got a cool pic of Favre and Urlacher shaking hands after a game at Soldier Field, Favre’s hand is a little cut and bloody. They both signed it too.

Back