Fondybadger's Monday Bases

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
I'm on a nice 11-3 streak over the weekend, as I'm picking out the right games from my leans to actually play. Sad part is I've been playing them small and really not doing too much research on them. So I can't point out anything and copycat it. Just need to keep the good times rolling. Monday has a pretty shitty card so we'll keep it small again.

Overall MLB Record 95-70-2 +$961

Money Line Plays 74-49-1 +$1412
Run Line Plays 3-4 -$113 (4-3 -$32)
Totals
16-14-1 -$181
Parlays 2-3 -$157
$24,450 in total wagers
$146 average wager

Friday 4-2 +$140
Saturday 4-1 +300
Sunday 3-0 +$250

Cubs/Pirates Under ?
Thinking I'll hit it for around $150 or so depending on what the line is. I don't see this being more than a 3-1 type of ball game if there isn't a shutout.

Brewers ?
Probably a $200 play or so. I just don't see the Cardinals into the game mentally.

$150 Dbacks +110
I'll take my value one Brandon Webb.

Other than that not much I like. I'm almost tempted to take KC, Texas, Washington, Florida and Baltimore for $50 each, as I think 2 of those 5 would win making me some profit, but not worth it.

Game Leans (197-161 +14.47 units)
I'm going to keep track of a pick for every game this season for shits and giggles. These are NOT plays, but are the side I lean as I want to see my pick % for the season.

Friday 6-9 -3.95
Saturday 7-8 -2.15
Sunday 7-7 -1.55

Cubs ?
Phillies +170
Marlins +165
Brewers ?
Padres -275
Dbacks +110
Rockies +130
Tigers -165
Blue Jays -240
Angels -180

GOOD LUCK!!!
:smiley_acbe:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck today Fondy!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'm on a nice 11-3 streak over the weekend, as I'm picking out the right games from my leans to actually play.

Cubs/Pirates Under ?
Thinking I'll hit it for around $150 or so depending on what the line is. I don't see this being more than a 3-1 type of ball game if there isn't a shutout.

Brewers ?
Probably a $200 play or so. I just don't see the Cardinals into the game mentally.

$150 Dbacks +110
I'll take my value one Brandon Webb.

GOOD LUCK!!!
:smiley_acbe:

On The Cardinals...Only thing I think, is that they will play with emotion today FOR the kid and really want to win for him. Just a thought...:shake:

Does anyone know how the Cardinals played after the previous player died before a game?

When Darryl Kile died (6/22/02) the Cardinals were scheduled to play the Cubs and played the Brewers the next day.

Oddly enough thats the same thing thats happening today.

The Cards lost their next two games 3-8 to the Cubs and 0-2 to the Brewers.

Of course thats 5 years ago and few if anything is still related but just something to know.

Does anyone know how the Cardinals played after the previous player died before a game?

Kile died on Friday night into Saturday morning (June 22nd 2003). Saturday's game was postponed. On Sunday the Cubs won 8-3. Monday was an off day. Tuesday they lost to the Brewers 2-0. Wednesday they won 5-2 against the Crew. So 5 days later was their first win. Seems the offense was a bit lethargic (and they won't playing top pitchers).

Back