Fondybadger's Friday Night Plays

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
06-07 NBA Basketball Record 109-96-7 +$4813

I'll use this thread/post to update each wager over the opening week.

Season 4-9 -$315

Tue 1-1 +$0
Wed 1-5 -$330
Thur 2-3 +$15

Friday
$200 Charlotte -3
$150 Detroit ML +140
$140 Cleveland -5 -105
$200 Bulls -9

GOOD LUCK!!!
:smiley_acbe:

Last edited:
GL tonight Fondy. you know what this means though. CBB right around the corner :)

I bet around 50-75 games a year. Mainly early season and playoffs and then the huge Killa, Bar, Philly type plays coat tailing. I just don't have enough time to do NBA once CBB kicks off.

Coll BB is gonna be great this year. The ingame over here were very helpful cant wait... :cheers:

cbb is always the best season. god i miss the good old days of riding brown on friday ivy games with forte as the PG.

BTW Indiana is gonna whoop the Badgers this year and make fondy cry.

Good luck in the Hoops this year. True degeneracy can only be achieved in the heart of CBB season. :drinking:

Friday Plays

$200 Charlotte -3
Bobcats are 6-1 ATS last 2 years v Bucks and the way the Bucks bigs are fouling, it could be nasty.

$150 Detroit ML +140
Orlando did not impress me watching them on Wednesday night. Well except for their big 3rd quarter of knocking down every 3 they took. Detroit defends the perimeter just a bit better that Milwaukee and I look for them to roll.

$140 Cleveland -5 -105
Bounce back game for the Cavs?

$200 Bulls -9
Philly will be lucky to keep it within 20.

Leans
Heat +7
Nets -3
Was/Bos O
New Orleans -8
Minnesota +8.5
Kings +14.5
Lakers +9.5
Warriors ML +?

$200 Charlotte -3
Bobcats are 6-1 ATS last 2 years v Bucks and the way the Bucks bigs are fouling, it could be nasty.

$150 Detroit ML +140
Orlando did not impress me watching them on Wednesday night. Well except for their big 3rd quarter of knocking down every 3 they took. Detroit defends the perimeter just a bit better that Milwaukee and I look for them to roll.

$140 Cleveland -5 -105
Bounce back game for the Cavs?

$200 Bulls -9
Philly will be lucky to keep it within 20.

Leans
Heat +7
Nets -3
Was/Bos O
New Orleans -8
Minnesota +8.5
Kings +14.5
Lakers +9.5
Warriors ML +?
:36_1_36:

Good Luck Fondy!

Lookiong forward to working with you and others on college hoops, it seems from my observation that is your specialty. I decided starting today I am just going to tail B.A.R. and Philly Room in NBA, I have been told Brewer is really good at NBA as well, but for now just going to tail B.A.R. and PhillyRoom.

Good Luck Fondy!

Lookiong forward to working with you and others on college hoops, it seems from my observation that is your specialty. I decided starting today I am just going to tail B.A.R. and Philly Room in NBA, I have been told Brewer is really good at NBA as well, but for now just going to tail B.A.R. and PhillyRoom.

Should be fun in CBB again this year. Just bought my season tickets today for Marquette -- gonna be nice getting to see all the Big East teams as well as most of the Big 10 teams (at wisky) play...

Back