Fondybadger's Friday Baseball

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
Only played and won the one play yesterday, making me 13-0 over the last three days. SMODOD. I wasn't too far off saying the dogs would go 6-6, as they went 5-7 and there was some awfully big dogs barking. There definitely was some money to be made. Leans were a solid 8-4 again, should just start betting every game.

Overall MLB Record 136-86-2 +$3709

Money Line Plays 10-58-1 +$3298
Run Line Plays 12-7 +$973 (14-5 +$1128)
Totals
22-18-1 -$405
Parlays 2-3 -$157
$30,770 in total wagers
$138 average wager

$160 Brewers +115
They got a much deserved day off on Thursday and should be prepared for 13 of their next 16 on the road. Suppan has great career numbers versus the Mets (SUPPAN is 4-1 when starting against NY METS with an ERA of 1.78 and a WHIP of 1.085. His team's record is 7-1 in these starts) and I'm really not a big fan of Sosa, although he was solid in his one start so far this season.

$200 Arizona -115
Probably my favorite game tomorrow. Think when my local has RL's available I'll double dip on this one. Arizona is 6-0 on the road as a favorite between -100 and -125 this season. Offensively and in the bullpen the numbers slightly favor Arizona, but the big difference is in the pitching match up. Arizona is 4-0 this season on the road when Webb starts the game as he's got a 2.67 ERA and 1.37 Whip, going almost 7 innings a game. Over his last three games Chris Sampson has an ERA over 6.60 and a Whip of 1.867 while Houston has lost 2 of 3. Sampson has never pitched again Zona, but Brandon Webb and Zona have gone 4-1 against Houston in his 5 career starts while Webb has had a 1.78 ERA and a WHIP a shade over 1.

- Want to hit Tampa Bay pretty hard as well, but need to give it some thought. Burnett has a solid record against TB in the past, but Kazmir has been on fire, and you need to fade the team on their losing streak... We'll have to see. Might have a few smaller plays tomorrow afternoon.

Game Leans (289-212 +57.59 units)
I'm going to keep track of a pick for every game this season for shits and giggles. These are NOT plays, but are the side I lean as I want to see my pick % for the season.

Marlins -120
Braves -115
Phillies -120
Brewers +115
Dbacks -115
Giants -105
Padres -195
Reds +105
Red Sox -135
Drays +125
Rangers +140
Tigers +190
Royals +180
A's +130
Yanks -125
GOOD LUCK!!!
:smiley_acbe:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">good luck fondy!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Just an interesting tidbit...

The lone matchup of National League teams with winning records will be at Shea Stadium, where the Brewers will try to earn some respect against the Mets. Milwaukee is baseball's hottest team and is coming off a sweep of the Nationals, but faces a much tougher opponent in New York. While the Mets won't throw their two top moundsmen this weekend (Tom Glavine and John Maine), the Brewers will send out their three best, starting with Jeff Suppan, a man the Mets know well from the 2006 NLCS, followed by Ben Sheets and Chris Capuano.

good luck Nick, I'm looking at the Snakes as well, not so sure about the Brew Crew though, but GL with that one as I'll probably skip it anyways.

:cheers:

I recommend hitting the DBacks up for more because the Astros are a team that if they struggle with a pitcher.......they will almost always lose that game and look out of sync

Just an interesting tidbit...

The lone matchup of National League teams with winning records will be at Shea Stadium, where the Brewers will try to earn some respect against the Mets. Milwaukee is baseball's hottest team and is coming off a sweep of the Nationals, but faces a much tougher opponent in New York. While the Mets won't throw their two top moundsmen this weekend (Tom Glavine and John Maine), the Brewers will send out their three best, starting with Jeff Suppan, a man the Mets know well from the 2006 NLCS, followed by Ben Sheets and Chris Capuano.

maybe a play on the Brew Crew to win the series??

i'm seeing Brewers +130 to win series on Bodog

Exactly what I was looking at for the Mil/Met series too Fondy!! I just wish my local would give me series lines. I will play Mil in a parlay, but I think if they get shelled tonight the line for Sheets will be low. If they win, Sheets will probably be -200 or so vs Pelfrey.

Adding a couple of more plays before I head out to party tonight. I'm won't be back online until mid afternoon tomorrow. Good luck with all your plays tonight.

$50 Marlins -110
Don't really like too much in this game, but anytime you can fade the Nationals for this price I'm going to bite.

$300 Dbacks -120
Doubling up but decided to stay off the RL as I don't like the value on it.

$150 Devil Rays +120
I'd hit this play for a lot more, but AJ Burnett has some pretty solid career numbers against Tampa, but then there has been a lot of roster turnover, so I'm not too concerned about it.

$100 White Sox RL -105 (-185)
I was talking to Ray about this game last night, and the more I looked into the game, the less I liked the Royals. The pitching match up hugely favors CWS and Perez's team has never won a start against the White Sox. Getting some solid value this way imo.

ALMOST PLAYS
Cincy
Philly
Atlanta

Back