Total Wagered ($14,206)*
Average Wager ($117.36)

$100 Cubs ML -135

Think Hill has a really solid day.

$200 Mets ML +101

Santana as a dog. I have to bite.

$150 Nationals +122
$200 Nats/Marlins over 9.5 -105
Andrew Miller has been getting lit up like a Christmas tree. I've been watching closely as he's killing my fantasy team.

$200 Brewers -118
With Sheets on the mound, yesterdays comeback momentum will carry on today.

$150 Cardinals RL +150
Think there's some real good value with them today at that price.

$100 Indians -112
Want to see Liriano do something before I quit fading him.

$100 Royals -103
They've been on fire this season and Bannister has been putting up some sick numbers.

*includes todays wagers

I think Snell gets rocked more than Hill gives you a good performance. Either way, I think it's a Cubs victory.

GL Fondylicious

GL today Fondy. I'm on the Royals as well. And hopefully Santana keeps those Philly bats quiet.

GL fondles. cubs down 1-0. cubs 4 hits 0 runs. pitt 3 hits 1 run. stop stranding runners on base!

fondy remind me to never bet the run line and always money line. i'm gonna get a screwjob with cubs. i hate this -1.5 shit. still new to bases. ====> rookie. yesterday baltimore wins by 1. i had run line. same thing today with cubs. fuck me.

fondy remind me to never bet the run line and always money line. i'm gonna get a screwjob with cubs. i hate this -1.5 shit. still new to bases. ====> rookie. yesterday baltimore wins by 1. i had run line. same thing today with cubs. fuck me.

if you set up your wagers right (taking both the ML and RL) you can essentially have -1 for game.

not sure if that would make you feel any better, but its nice to know you have -1 and not -1.5 in for the game.

:shake:

5Dimes does -1 RL's as well... Can get frustrating sometimes that's for sure. I tracked over the last 3 years the difference if I took all my wagers on ML compared to RL and all 3 season the difference wasn't more than $150 or so I would have won or loss if I took RL's as MLs instead. So I'm just going to go with my gut and play RL's when I think values are on them. Personally I'm trying to cut back on them as well.

no i have cubs -1.5.

but would you feel better having it at -1 though????

if you layed $$$ on the RL & ML you can have the game at -1...

there has to be a thread or a post somebody has made on here outlining how to bet both the RL & ML to get yourself the game at -1. anybody know?

i'm only offered +1.5 or -1.5 on games. and then RL straight up wins.

started bases yesterday. won philly -1.5, loss cardinals -1.5, loss baltimore -1.5 and cubs -1.5 today. 1-3. would have been 3-1 on RL's. ain't that a bitch.

Why not on Zona? Padres had a marathon unlike any other last night and the D'Backs don't have a slouch on the mount either...

Why not on Zona? Padres had a marathon unlike any other last night and the D'Backs don't have a slouch on the mount either...

I feel that the line movement represents last night. If the line was still -130 I'd be all over Arizona, but at -165 or so, just too much to lay. Maddux is still capable of pitching a gem and I see this as a relatively low scoring game. I think if we're worried about SD being tired, the under 9 is probably the best bet.

Back