CTG Partner
5-3 +$190

Wagers

$200 Spurs -1
$150 Pacers +7
$150 Lakers +12
$60 Cavs +4.5
$50 Bucks -8.5

Per my "plan" I was going to play Spurs, Pacers, and Lakers for $200 each. Already getting off my plan. Don't like Pacers or Lakers injuries right now. Think Cavs bounce back after losing opener. Going to be at the Bucks game tomorrow night for the home opener so want a rooting interest.

5-3 +$190

Wagers

$200 Spurs -1
$150 Pacers +7
$150 Lakers +12
$60 Cavs +4.5
$50 Bucks -8.5

Per my "plan" I was going to play Spurs, Pacers, and Lakers for $200 each. Already getting off my plan. Don't like Pacers or Lakers injuries right now. Think Cavs bounce back after losing opener. Going to be at the Bucks game tomorrow night for the home opener so want a rooting interest.

go bigger on the bucks..also watch their 2nd unit dominate vs sixers bench... 2nd qtr play if you can.. only thing that F's it up is the coach.. gl and have fun...

go bigger on the bucks..also watch their 2nd unit dominate vs sixers bench... 2nd qtr play if you can.. only thing that F's it up is the coach.. gl and have fun...

Thanks for the feedback. Hard to get a grip on this Bucks team here. They looked good until the end on Wednesday night and I can see a lot of up and down play. Just trying to support the new regime at this point and hopefully get a new arena built so they stay in Milwaukee. With that said I've been trying to give away an extra pair of tickets to my friends all week and no one wants to go. Finally posted the pair for $20 on craigslist last night and haven't received a single response. Can't imagine how bad it will be when it's not opening night, they're not giving away glow in the dark tshirts, and Frank Caliendo isn't performing at halftime.

How was the atmosphere at the bucks game?
Parker??

Arena was about 80% full I'd say at start of game. Maybe 60% full with a one possession game at start of 4th. Not a great home atmosphere from the crowd, but the new ownership group definitely did enough promotions/acts during breaks to keep a crowd in it. Just need to build a winner to get some momentum. I was pretty drunk and had crappy seats so I couldn't really say how any particular player played.

Back