Fondybadger

CTG Partner
2008 Overall MLB Record 86-86-2 +$1095
Faves ML 18-22 -$1168
Dog ML 23-24 +$690
Run Lines 25-27 +$1125
Overs 16-8 +$728
Unders 4-5-2 -$280

A week ago Tuesday I went 2-2-1 -$215. Took the rest of the week off studying for finals and job hunting. Was trying to relax a bit on Sunday as I only had an open book exam yesterday to finish things up, but the Brewers 9th inning was a $466 swing as I went 3-3 -225 getting me a bit riled up. Done with school for the semester, have my grandma's funeral tomorrow night and Thursday, so I probably won't be around... Then it's crunch time to find a job or just be a gambling bum all summer.

Tuesday Wagers

$50 SD/Atl under 9 -120

Atlanta has started to turn it on last couple games and Jurrjens keeps pitching gems for them. Looking for Chris Young to step it up tonight and pitch in a 3-1 type ball game - either way.

$100 Mil/Fla under 10
Look for a well pitched game from Suppan bouncing back and Olsen has put up good numbers all season.

$50 Reds +103
$50 Cubs/Reds over 8
Good value on them at home and I see Zambrano having like a 5th or 6th inning melt down where 5 or 6 runs are scored.

$150 Indians +120
Great value on Carmona when Pettitte has struggled against the Indians in his career.

$250 Angels +124
Adenhart will pitch a gem, Bannister will be exposed, and Angels roll... (fingers crossed)

Good luck today!
:smiley_acbe:

Very sorry for the loss in your life, Fondy. Having that happen with finals and the job search must have made for a stressful and painful week. My best thoughts are with you and your family.

I also love the jurrjens/yound under.

gl today fondy.

Good luck today fondy, also on that SD/ATL under.

Seems like everyone is pushing that screwers/fish under as well....

Health, and sorry for your loss.

:shake:

$250 Angels +124
Adenhart will pitch a gem, Bannister will be exposed, and Angels roll... (fingers crossed)

Somehow I have the same feeling as you about this game but decided to wait for tomorrow's game and (hopefully) some value on Royals and Greinke.

Good luck! :cheers:

Back