Fondybadger Week 8 (Saturday Plays in Post #21)

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
Season Record 186-171-15 -$5671
Made it three weeks without wagering in CFB, but want to drink, play poker, and have a few wagers tonight w/ my Alternative Dispute Resolution class canceled for tomorrow.

$200 FSU/NCST U48.5 -110
$100 NCST +11 -110
I'm a bit concerned with how NCST has been giving up a ton of yards, especially on the ground, this season, but I can see some inspired play tonight and maybe even a straight up win. I'll call this game FSU 20, NCST 13.

$125 TCU/BYU under 44 -110
$125 BYU +3 -125
Look for another low scoring affair with BYU pulling off the win in a 17-13 type of game.

Best of luck tonight Fondy.

The ncstate rush defense was what kept me from betting but certainly see why you side with the wolfpack here.

I have gone back and forth so many times on that TCU game that i am just gonna sit back and enjoy what should be a GREAT game.

Gl tonight and have an extra drink or two for me.

Friday Night Lights
$100 Hawaii/Boise State U52.5
I don't feel as if Hawaii is going to put up too many points tonight and it will be a game that will come down close to the number. If Hawaii were to win/cover it won't be in a shootout. Boise State can still win comfortably and this thing goes well under.

I knew you'd be back to posting before the year was done, young Fondler. Glad to see it. :cheers:

Fondy do I got the homer shades on or Wisky +4 looking too good to pass up?

Saturday Wagers

$100 UConn/Rutgers U44
Combined they average 44.3 points, and give up 39.5, UConn start QB is out, but Rutgers struggles against the run a bit. I expect both teams to keep it on the ground and eat up clock, just worried Rutgers may give up one too many big plays or defensive td's putting this one over.

$50 Miami -3
O.K., I'll bite. Look for the U to get off to an early hot start, but expect Duke to come back. If Duke is down DD's at halftime, take a look at them for a 2nd half middle.

$150 South Florida -24
The Bulls have beat Cuse by 25 average over their last 3 match-ups and won by 31 last year in the Carrier dome. This season the teams have moved in opposite directions and USF is at home looking to rebound off the loss to Pittsburgh in league play. Expect momentum to carry this one to blow out city quickly, especially with Bulls high scoring offense.

Lean Wisconsin/Iowa under 41
Not sure what I was thinking earlier, but thought Wisconsin was at home for 3rd week in a row. It appears Iowa got things in line offensively last week, but Wisconsin is still struggling to score. Won't get much easier versus Iowa at home. May put in a 1H/game under in the morning, but going to lay off the sides.

$100 Purdue/Northwestern U49
Purdue struggling to put up points, plus a NW defense that is holding teams from the scoreboard = a low scoring fair in my opinion. Think Purdue might pull off a tough 17-13 type of win.

$200 Kansas +20
Hangover for Oklahoma, and plain and simple I feel that this line is way too high for a Kansas and its potent offense.

$50 Washington State +42.5
Say Stanford, lmfao

$100 Pittsburgh -2.5
Superior talent, but will Stache' have them ready?

$150 Ohio State -3 -120
Look ahead game is possible with PSU next week, but look for them to take care of business late.

$50 Missouri +4
To spite our Texas contigent ;)

$100 California -2.5
With the ESPN talking heads saying Arizona will get the upset, Cal is looking mighty fine.

$100 LSU -2.5
Spurrier owns LSU though and talking heads are all over S.C., not so fast my friends.

$100 Houston -13.5
Good value with it under two TD's.

Noon 1H's go... 3-1 +$145

W $75 Wisky/Iowa 1H U21
W $50 Maryland 1H +0.5 -120
W $75 Northwestern 1H -2.5
L $50 Bowling Green 1H -6

$50 USC/Wash St. 2H Over 23.5 +110

I'll maintain I was drunk when I took the points last night ;) No quit in the Trojans today.

Kansas had me a bit worried there on my 1H wager, but got that covered. Now need to finish this shit out strong.

$50 Colorado -3

Adding
$50 Kentucky -7
$25 Tennessee ML -320
$50 Oregon State -16.5
$50 Boston College -2.5
$60 Illinois TT O34.5 -115
$60 Houston TT O41.5 -115
$50 San Jose State -1
$50 LSU -2 ($150 total)
$50 LSU/S. Car O43
$100 Missouri/Texas U65
$50 Texas 1H -2.5
$50 Colorado 1H ML-135

*Note, I would not be playing Missouri anymore today, but will just let my $50 ride on them. I actually prefer Texas now. Change of heart...

I know I have a few losses coming up so I need to pat myself on the back for the 29-5 +$2273 start to the week -- hopefully i don't double the losses down the stretch but a few of these don't look too promising.

Even when I try to have a small card I can't manage to do that. Ended up with 50 wagers today which was unintentional...

Today 36-14 +$1954
Couple more weeks like that and there's hope to being even (laugh)

Season Record 222-185-15 -$3717

Back