Fondybadger Week 7

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
Overall 59-39-4 +$2740
Only had one play with a big winner last week on Green Bay. Except for week three, everything has been coming up smelling like roses in the NFL. Looking forward to keep that going.

$150 Texans -9.5
Lions struggle against the pass and I expect Andre Johnson to have a field day for the Texans. The Lions continue to be a mess and after trading Roy Williams they lose yet another talented player from a team that can't afford to lose any.

$150 Jets -3 -120
I think I'm becoming a homer on the Jets with Favre. I'm trying to tell myself its just because he's on my fantasy team... This is one of those games the Jets have to win to make it into the playoffs and I fully expect them to be ready. Fatgas should be back in game shape and Oakland may put some points on the board, so over 41 may be another option.

$150 Buccaneers -10 -120
After watching the 'Hawks last week, they're being faded from here on out.

$100 Ravens +3
$100 Cowboys -7 -115
$100 Vikings +3 +115
$50 Titans -9
$50 Bills -1
$50 Steelers/Bengals O35

Leans
Saints +3
Giants -10.5
Browns +7.5

In terms of the Packer game I'll have some thoughts mid-afternoon. Not sure what I think still. Leaning lots of points and Indy, but not really sure. Lack of Addai has me thinking small on GB and a 100-150 on the Colts...

Can't blame you for fading the Hawks. We are just god-awful...and with Hasselbeck out, we don't stand a chance in hell.

GL Fondue!

:cheers:

$100 Green Bay TT O23 -115
$50 Green Bay TT 1H O12.5 -110
I feel that some points will be put in this game and I do like the over 47 as well, but w/ Addai out I was a bit hesitant on Indy's ability to get the ball in the endzone and maybe having to settle for fg's. See the game in the 31-27 range, just not sure what team will pull it off.

GL today Fondy. Hope things keep heading in the right direction for you today. Nice start to the season.

nice second half play on chicago over!!!! i'm on that over, wish i really backed up the truck on that stupid 37.5 line.

2-3 -$145 on 1H/2H
4-2 +$35 on full games
6-5 -$115 on early ones, but 3 losses and -370 was on that damn dallas game that I knew would bite me when I hit it at halftime, yet still couldn't lay off... argh

hah good luck rest of the way

Well that Houston and Jets game didn't work out so hot.

$150 Tampa Bay 1H 6.5 -130
$50 Tampa Bay 1H TT O12.5 -130
$100 Sea/TB U40.5

Great win for your squad today. Rodgers looks like he is back 100% from that injury. DB's stepped up as well today.

My buddy was at the game, and he said it was the craziest Packer game he has ever been at.

Back