Fondybadger Wednesday Baseball

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
$300 Phillies ML -140
Brewers bullpen is shot. Bush has been horrible all season and he's going to have to stick out a good 6 or 7 innings today. As Uecker said yesterday he'll be the sacrificial lamb. Brewers

$200 Mets RL -108
$100 Blue Jays -139
$100 Braves ML -135
$100 Cubs ML +100
$50 Doders RL +195
$50 Twins ML +126

Glad to see you on the Phillies. I agree with everything you said above, and Philly puts Hamels on the mound today. I am considering Phillies -1.5 & -2.5

Bonser on the road, Oakland heating up, Minny only +1.26? Eek!

GL today, Fondy

Like your Phillies play, but don't like to play small odds. Brewers used yesterday bullpen. Only Turnbow didnt play and he is shity like Gagne. I wanted to play RL but at the end I changed my mind. 3 reasons:
-Hamels is lefty
-Philadelphia won yesterday lucky in last inning.
-Rollins and Victorino are on DL

Hope you win!

Good Luck! :cheers:

A game that in the end has many factors against each team for multiple reasons. To me the home team getting plus money is a steal. Sorry to be against you but lets see what happens.

Werth doubles to lead off the top half of the 7th, and the phils are finally able to get to that bullpen with a one-run lead. So, what does werth do? He gets picked off at 3rd with no out....and Utley singles...wtf...

It's this type of shit that drives me fucking crazy when betting baseball...

why THE FUCK did they not relieve hamels after braun doubled to lead off the inning. FIELDER has a fucking goddamn field day with lefties. fuck me

How this fuck-stick chuck manuel is still managing in the league is beyond me...

Just fucking wow...

ok i must be in tilt hell after coming in and watching all of my bets get flushed. fielder is a lefty himself. either way hamels was 120 pitches in, already gave up ajack to princess, and gives up a leadoff dub in the 8th. if that's not a reason to yank him...

fuck

Back