Fondybadger Friday Baseball (Full Tilt Tonight?)

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
Yesterday was just what the doctor ordered. I went 3-0 +$405. Have a few more games that I like today. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. I'm afraid to say I like almost all the favorites today.

Overall MLB Record 330-263-1 +$2018

Money Line Plays 239-162 +$4608
Run Line Plays 35-56 -$2550 (49-42 -$2019)
Totals
53-39-1 +$323
Parlays 3-6 -$363

$100 Cubs -175 & Astro's/Cubs under 8 +110
Carlos Zambrano has a very solid career record versus Houston going 805 with a 2.44 ERA and a WHIP of 1.114. In his last three starts versus Houston (most recent June 6th) Zambrano has gone 24 IP, allowing 1 ER, and striking out 23. Overall in his last three starts Zambrano has a 2.75 ERA with a 1.118 WHIP striking out 21. I expect Zambrano to have a huge second half putting himself in line for his pay day. Jason Jenning cannot get any run support this season. He only has a 4.07 ERA but Houston has gone 2-8 in his 10 starts. The Cubs have a healthy batting average of .277 versus right handers this season and their offense should give them just enough support to get Zambrano the win this afternoon. Wind is moving in from left field at 7-10mph.

I'll have a few more thoughts and wagers here shortly.

Game Leans (597-484 +51.15 units)
My attempt to keep track of a side for most of the games this season. These are NOT plays, but are the side I lean in each match-up. All leans are graded
to win 1 unit on favorites and 1 unit wagered on dogs.
Cubs -175
Marlins -150
Phillies -140
Mets -150
Braves -1450
Brewers -125
Padres +100
Dodgers +120
Indians -180
White Sox +125
Red Sox -140
Yankees -145
Twins -240
Tigers -115
Angels -200
GOOD LUCK!!!
:smiley_acbe:

$60 Florida Marlins -150
Dontrelle Willis has good numbers versus the Nationals in his career going 10-4 with a 3.32 ERA and a Whip of 1.354. He received the decision in a 9-2 win earlier this season. Bergman has struggled to get late into ball games in his last three starts averaging 4.4 IP/S which contributes to his 6.08 ERA. The National batters struggle versus lefties, but even more so on the road.

$100 New York Mets -150
I'm finding a lot of similarities in todays games where one of the two pitchers in the match up has been pitching brilliantly lately. John Maine definitely fits into this category. Over his last three starts Maine has a 1.99 ERA and a 0.750 WHIP striking out 21 and getting deep into ball games. Cincy struggles to put the ball into play on the road and their bullpen has an extremely high WHIP. I expect Harang to put up decent numbers this afternoon but he won't come close to matching Maine and the Mets offense.

$250 Rockies/Brewers over 8 -110
Over his last three starts Jeff Francis has a 6.35 ERA and a WHIP of 1.882. Brewer batters hit lefties at an extremely solid clip of .278. Chris Capuano is still trying to find a groove since returning from the disabled list. He has a 9.95 ERA with a WHIP of 2.37 in his last three. Colorado's offensive production this year versus right handers mirror Milwaukee's versus lefties as they both average 5+ runs a game. Francis career numbers are not much better as he has an 0-2 record and a 9.29 ERA and 1.782 WHIP. Look for lots of offensive production tonight.

- Close to pulling the trigger on Cleveland RL & Minnesota ML but laid off.

- Still deciding on the Detroit/Seattle under 9 -120, I see one of the teams blowing things out tonight and I don't think I can take the under again even with two "hot" pitchers.

i like the cubs as well, i am a little bothered that zambrano may have something mechanically wrong after being hit pretty good against pittsburgh.

Congrats on your day yesterday! Unfortunately the doctor didn't treat me quite as well. LOst around 10 units!!! Fuck!

Like several of your leans but feeling a little gun shy today..GL with the card..

I like all these plays except the Mets @-150. Harang is a major wildcard here. This guy can be Cy Young at times...GL bro. money;

Back