FMCs NFL

FMC24

Been posting on covers since '09 and wanted to try out something new. Everything for the last 2 seasons is documented over there under FeedMeCappers...

14-15 NFL YTD: 22-13

Week 7 Plays:

Atlanta +7
Jaguars +6
Giants +7

Will probably lay off of TNF tonight - but I love Oregon St +3 in college.

May be a few more adds before Sunday - I like a lot of dogs this week. Will more than likely be adding some TT when they are available later on. Good luck to you all

Welcome to the site.

Do you do write ups?

Curious. Wonder how you found value in Jags? Team is averaging 14 points per game and have never scored over 17.

GL this week.

The Alex Mack injury for the Browns is devastating. The Browns rank #3 in the league in rush yards per game and I fully expect that to suffer with him on the sideline. He might be the most valuable piece to that offensive line and it takes teams a while to adjust to that type of loss. Look at Philly for instance - They lose Kelce at center and their next game produced their worst offensive production of the season. Granted it was against the 49ers on the road, but there's no way that you can convince me that had Kelce been there the outcome would have been the same. The Browns may not miss a beat... they may come in and run all over Jacksonville and if that's the case this one will be marked up as a loss. However, I don't think that will be the case and I don't think Hoyer will be as successful when his backfield isn't getting him 150+ on the ground throughout the game. As much respect as I have for some of the players on the Browns defense, they can be had. Along with the loss of Mack was Armonty Bryant who is one of their better pass rushers.

Cleveland has been on a hell of a ride these last two weeks - They mounted the biggest comeback for a road team in league history in week 5, come home and stomp their biggest division rival in week 6, now go on the road injured and banged up to face a lowly Jacksonville team that is looking for their first win. May not seem like much looking at it on paper, but that's gotta be a tall task in this league. I don't expect them to come in over confident like some teams would in their position given their past, but I definitely feel like they will struggle to pull out a win here on Sunday.

2-3-1 on the day - Landed right on the number with the Saints TT and game total for Saints/Lions hit 47 when I took 47.5. 2 points away from a 4-2 day.

Updated YTD: 24-16-1

Looking at tonights game. Not sure if there will be a play. Be back later.

MNF:Steelers -3.5

Going to be a big night for RBs... One of those last team to score wins type games. Gun to my head I like Houston's defense a lot more than Pitts, and that's what I generally go by when you have two sub par offenses.

nice feedme, good to see you over here. i'm officially done w that other place, they boxed me too, haha. Ctg is far and away a better site. You have good ideas and opinions, will be welcomed here. gl tonight bud

Tito - never been boxed over there - everytime i come here I always find good angles or insight. people actually talk sports here and thats something i like.

Forty - Im not so sure it will be a big night for both RBs. I think Houston is really going to struggle to move the ball. Pittsburgh has already faced a better rush offense twice this season in Cleveland and one not far from it in Baltimore. Sure Cleveland GASHED them on the ground both times, but I think Cleveland had (before Mack went down) one of the best if not the best offensive lines in the league. Pitt has given up 667 yards on the ground so far this season - 341 of those came in their two matchups against the Browns. So aside from those two games Pittsburgh is only giving up 81.5 rush yards per game which would put them near the tops in the league. I also think that it favors Pitt tonight that they are coming off of that blowout loss where they gave up 150+ on the ground and had Cowher and Hines come out and call the defense soft. I think we get a max effort from Pittsburgh and part of me thinks the Texans are about to get taken out to the woodshed.

yeah they boxed me bc I said that they weren't doing anything about the guy that litters the 1st two pages of the nfl forum…i was previously a model citizen, and didn't think what i said was even that bad.

YTD: 25-16-1

Week 8 Leans:
Atlanta/Detroit - 1H under whatever - this is going to be a 930 est time start which I believe is 830 Detroit time - I expect the first half to be ugly. Game total is sitting at 47 at some places I see... I think anything over 3 TDs first half would be worth a look.
Baltimore/Bengals - Lean toward Bengals sitting at -1.5 right now. I'd like to know ATS trends for teams with a winning % above .500 who get shut out the week prior then play at home the following week with a line less than a FG. IMO the Bengals were due to regress - but if there is ever a time to bounce back it's right here.
Buffalo/NYJ - Like Jets -3 here. Orton is going to be a sitting duck in the pocket while Rex brings the house all game. Buffalo down Spiller and Jackson so it's looking like Brown is going to have to step in and help pass block all day.
Seattle/Carolina - Until Seattle's D can prove they can get off the field on 3rd down, I am going to fade them. Seattle has covered here the last 2 meetings in Carolina but by slim margins. Cam is finally getting healthy and running - I like Carolina +4.5.

Leans as of now - Might start making some final plays today. GL.

Adding:

Denver TT U30.5

Will probably be on the game under as well:

Denver totals so far to date are 4-2 in favor of the over. The two games
that went under, Seattle and KC, had one thing in common - time of possession.
The Chiefs possessed the ball for 36:14 for their matchup while Seattle was at
38:04. As many times as you have heard it that's how you're going to beat
Denver - keep Manning on the sidelines. The KC game was a 1 possession game and
Seattle won outright.

The 4 games that have went over with their opponents possession time:
Indianapolis (27:36), Arizona (24:43), Jets (26:26), and 49ers (32:00)

Sure the 49ers had the ball for a big chunk in the game, but Kaep had an
interception and the 49ers were just 3-13 that game on 3rd down.

This is where San Diego excels - They are 5th in the league in time of
possession - and they have a nearly identical stat in this category in both
home/away games unlike San Fran - and they are 2nd in the league on 3rd down
conversions. This, along with keeping their turnovers down like they have been
all season, is the perfect recipe to keep this game under.

I expect long and extended drives from SD to keep that Denver D on the field
while eating up some clock. I am more that likely be looking at Denver TT under
(which I am now, but wasn't when I originally wrote this) and an alternate game total - I am
currently getting 41.5 +325 and 47.5 +170. I think 41.5 is a little low but may
be worth the gamble but I do like that 47.5 currently but will probably wait
until closer to kick off if I decide to make any plays there.

Back