Fluminense/AMG

hugh613

Pretty much a regular
Monday:

9/12/2016 7:00 PM Brazil Soccer 401 Atletico MG (BRA-A)/Fluminense (BRA-A)* Over 2½ -122

*Figures, the one day I decide not to post my picks (a 1-5 day will do that to you...), just about everything hits... Anyways, not everything about this one screams goals, but it does scream chances (which, as I've said before, is just as important - can't have one without the other). Fluminense #6 in shots taken per game at 13.3, AMG #7 at 13.3. AMG #7 in shots allowed per game at 13.5, Fluminense #8 at 13.4. Plus, the old 2.5 juiced over in a league that's only produced overs at a 48.5% clip this season (jeez, remember when you could just blind bet overs in Brazil and come out ahead?) is at least somewhat instructive, so let's hope for a good game and, more importantly, plenty of goals.

smileys-beer-129300.gif

I played this last night while well inibibed :cheers3: hope it hits
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qMuZbxfFpfE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="320" width="480"></iframe>

Goals, goals, goals. Let's do this dylan!

:cheers3:

Just have to add that I looked at the thread title and I thought your thread was talking about stocks or something.

<iframe width="480" height="320" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p47fEXGabaY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:goal:

Just like the old days in the soccer forum when we used to have fun at night and make some coin.

Too tired/lazy to cap anything properly for tomorrow (not that it's been helping as of late), but the Jeonbuk/Shanghai AFC game looks like an over. Bayern, Barcelona and Basel should all roll. Man City / M'Gladbach seems like an obvious over. Think Napoli might have trouble in Kiev, as most teams have trouble in Ukraine/Russia. CRB's the best over team at home in Brazil B (10-2). FC Dallas or the FC Dallas team total - Saturday was only the third time in like their past 30 home games they didn't score at least two goals. Pachuca should kill this team from Belize, although it'll probably all be reserves.

See you boys tomorrow.

Back