Florida State is playing in a bowl game with only 5 bowl eligible wins

He Hate Me

I hope everyone is treated the same
Last edited:
The Buffalo angle brought out in the story makes it tough, I hated they didn't make the bowl cut.

I knew that you could only count one IAA/FCS win towards bowl eligibility, but I never knew there were other qualifiers regarding the IAA/FCS teams that have to be met.

FSU was one of the worst teams I saw play this year, lack of effort and passion. Sucks now to know they should've stayed home like they deserved to.

Well, I assure you that FSU was not going to self report this. ACC gets paid by having another team in, so that wasn’t happening. So, this once again falls on the NCAA.

To be honest, I did not realize this either. Did not even pay attention. Was made aware yesterday after reading it.

Yea - this was squarely on the NCAA and it really sucks for the 3 bowl eligible teams that didn't get into a bowl. You know FSU and the ACC knew though and didn't say anything. lol

Maybe the NCAA was too busy concocting ways to let UNC off the hook for creating fake classes for their "student" athletes and they did not have enough time to pay attention to their own bowl eligibility requirements. Just a guess.

When has the NCAA ever had the little guy's back? Never. They always look the other way when it comes to the FSU's, UNC's, etc.

You must be a youngster. Thirty-five years ago, the very blue ACC wouldn't think twice about fucking over a disfavored member -- i.e., Clemson, Maryland, or (later) FSU.
I guess my youth doesn’t understand what you are saying here. And I suppose I missed the part that the ACC views FSU in a negative light. Reporting the mishap doesn’t benefit either party. What little guaranteed money would be given to a different league, and we all know, regardless of age, that NCAA Football is all about money.

Because those teams make them billions
Exactly. How many FSU fans are going to go to the Po-Dunk bowl though? I think a fan base like UTSA would have been stoked to attend a bowl and may have actually sold more tickets. I will admit that I haven't looked to see if FSU sold their allotment or not.

FSU has to pay for their allotment regardless and local fans will show up to see them

Back