Florida Derby Day

Entered in the Xpressbet Showdown today so I'll be firing on Gulfstream and Oaklawn

GP Middle pick 4, Races 7-10

2.5.7.8/3,7,10/2,6,7/5,6

Damn, #5 was my other choice. 10 month layoff from 3 to 4, blinkers and new trainer were all positive switches. 14/1 gonna give those who pick him a big head start.

2nd contest race, OAK 5, #7 is my top choice but has been bet down to favorite. Next choice is #3 who's odds have floated up. Think you need rail runners at this track today, rail has been carrying horses. #7 should go to the lead and get the rail trip. #3 comes from further back but should be able to stay inside. Will take the higher price, likely #3. Its low class claimers so I don't think I can rely on favorite when I'm already behind.

Contest is shot, 1 guy had that 72/1 in OAK 5. Shifting gears to Gulfstream Pick 4

4,5,7,9 / 1,9 / 1,2,3,4,7,9,10,12 / 7,12

Woof, that race did not run in any sort of predictable manner. Swiss Skydiver has never been handled aggressively and pushed to the front. It paid off.

Woof, that race did not run in any sort of predictable manner. Swiss Skydiver has never been handled aggressively and pushed to the front. It paid off.
Yea didn’t see that coming. Maybe I’ll play your ticket for a pick 3. I like 19 next and the middle race is anyone’s guess

Interested to see what the Gov can do here. Still think Indy Hall is better than his last. We shall see. Not sold on Ete Indian.

Back