Florida ATS and ML

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
I have another thread..but it was bad luck and bad money mangement for an atrocious bowl season for me.

Here are my final picks...

Fade away. I have decided to join the dark side. I do have an early OSU -7 ticket as well..but here is what I did after a change of heart.

Florida ML +270 for 2 units

Over 47 at -111 for 1 unit

Props
Beanie Wells Over 39.5 Rushing yards +100 for 1/2 unit

Teddy Ginn will score a td -107 for 1/2 unit

MVP of game...I chose other at +470 for 1/2 unit

Florida wins first half, OSU wins game..kind of a mini-hedge just in case..1/2 unit +604.... Although this is a long shot since UF has not been a good first half team this year.

Last edited:
Percy Harvin should have a monster game IMO...wish there were props on him at pinny.

He is the sole reason i picked the longshot MVP.

FLorida will be ready for OSU..they practice against 4 and 5 wide's everyday in practice...Yes, Troy Smith is great but I honestly believe Florida's run D is just as good as Michigan and they should get pressure and blitz Smith.

You will see that OSU's defense is not that great IMO.

HUNTDOG said:
Percy Harvin should have a monster game IMO...wish there were props on him at pinny.

FLorida will be ready for OSU..they practice against 4 and 5 wide's everyday in practice...Yes, Troy Smith is great but I honestly believe Florida's run D is just as good as Michigan and they should get pressure and blitz Smith.

I keep reading how UF will do a lot of what UM did to that tOSU defense. That being said...this is the vest we are talking about. Over a month to figure things out. Lets also remember that bowl practices basically transform young players into their next campaign...

BAR you get on AIM

Percy Harvin is the truth!! He is what BReaston use to be like his freshman year..

good point BAR....but tress prepares for Um everyday in practice for 15 minutes as well.

HUNTDOG said:

Agree very much here.. No bet tonight but I would play Florida +7 if anything. I will be rooting for the dog tonight. GL!

I think Harvin has a great game 2nite too

abcs said:
BAR you get on AIM

Percy Harvin is the truth!! He is what BReaston use to be like his freshman year..

I totally agree. Guy is a stud. He'll prolly contribute to 12 of their 17 points they get tonight in a 17-34 loss:smiley_acbe:

Anyone see this
Johnson's teammates held out faint hope that he might return, but they knew he couldn't pass up the opportunity to move on to the NFL.
"I was thinking if he came back, we might make a run at the national championship," running back Tashard Choice said. "I would like to have him back, but the big guy has got to go. It's time."

hedged a little on OSU ML +253 in game

I'm done with this game...have made a profit..gl all.

Nice....I realized something tonight about mid first qtr...it was like deja vu but w/o similar ending...I'll tell ya later...its funny

Ginn to get a TD has got to be the Luckiest bet anyone has ever one. Started the game off with a TD, then didn't play. WOW. Great work bro... Florida came in for the both of us. money;

KK..no worries, it is better than doing hard drugs bro. We miss you over here.

HUNTDOG said:
KK..no worries, it is better than doing hard drugs bro. We miss you over here.

:5_5_138: :hammer: <----miss feeling like these guys!!!!

nice hit hunt. what else you cap when nfl is over? i dont see you in cbb

thanks timh and yanks..appreciate it...it because of all of you guys that I enjoy being here.

HUNTDOG said:
thanks timh and yanks..appreciate it...it because of all of you guys that I enjoy being here.
You are in a happy mood tonight..:drink:

haha brian..I like to think I am always happy.

Trout, mikesy..congrats to your teams..you guys rule the college sports world right now, and cannot be a better feeling in the world than being a gator fan now.

Back