Fleury starting in goal for VGK @ San Jose

kind of a slow start for the VGK. UP 1-0 end of 1st BUT out shot 11-4 in the period. VGK traveled to San Jose this morning and looked sluggish at first. Fleury in good form so far while Martin Jones gave up a rebound goal to Valentin Zykov @ 11:06. I think he will make the team. looks sharp so far in his games :)

Last edited:
2-1 VGK end of 2nd. better period for VGK even though the Sharks go a goal on a deflection. Max Pacioretty with his 4th of the pre-season on a rebound goal. SOG's 13-9 VGK in the period

I am really PISSED at William-Hill. they have In Games going for EVERY NHL game EXCEPT the VGK so I did NOT get to "fiddle in the middle" up 2-0. I just hope they can hang on for the WIN :mad:

well 3-1 VGK final. Alex Tuch with a PP goal in the 3rd the only score. Mark Andre Fleury sharp, esp in the 1st period, with 28 saves. gonna be tough to send Cody Glass who has been a assist machine centering Pacioretty and Tuch, D-man Zack Whitecloud and Reed Duke down to the AHL. Valentin Zykov has probably made the team :sportsfanfinger:

Back